Lion King spot w/ Beyonce and Donald Glover singing "Can You Feel the Love Tonight"

I have a 3 year old niece.  She's too young for the theater for this IMO, but I guarantee in a couple years this is going to be on repeat constantly at my house and I'm going to have Hakuna Matata ear-wormed into my head for the rest of my days.  This movie is going to make ridiculous amounts of money.

On 6/20/2019 at 3:37 PM, Slug said:

I have a 3 year old niece.  She's too young for the theater for this IMO, but I guarantee in a couple years this is going to be on repeat constantly at my house and I'm going to have Hakuna Matata ear-wormed into my head for the rest of my days.  This movie is going to make ridiculous amounts of money.

One of my favorite things (timestamped) is when Siskel and Ebert are reviewing Hercules, and Siskel mentions the music is not memorable, and Ebert says that he never remembers the song and Siskel said everyone would be singing Hakuna Matata (he calls it 'Makata') for the rest of time. Siskel was like, "They are! When you said that, everyone could sing it, hum it."

32 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

Siskel was so much smarter than Ebert, but they were a great team.

I dunno: Siskel complained that Poison Ivy made no one itch in Batman & Robin, and I think he was serious. :p 

They both made great observations, though. Like in that same B&R review, Ebert said that he thinks it doesn't matter who they cast as Batman and sarcastically said, "I think they do it based on the chin," since that's all you can see in a character; Batman's not explored in any of the Burton/Schumacher movies and the villains get the spotlight each time. It wasn't a surprise he loved TDK trilogy based on his love for the actual Bruce Wayne/Batman character.