Borderlands 2: Commander Lilith & the Fight for Sanctuary - Official Announcement Trailer (available now for free for BL2/Handsome Collection owners), update - first 20 minutes of gameplay

Kotaku seems quite impressed by this free DLC!

When I heard last week that Borderlands 2 was getting free downloadable content bridging the gap between the previous game and the upcoming Borderlands 3, I pictured a short, sweet and simple send-off. Commander Lilith and the Fight For Sanctuary is an hours long adventure packed with new enemies, missions and equipment. It is pretty sweet, though.

11 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Because fuck Epic for paying out loads of money to make it EGS exclusive on PC for six months. I'm refusing to buy it until the deal expires. 

ah, gotcha, PC drama, lol. I stopped gaming on PC long ago. I just couldn't keep up with upgrading my PC. But I must say some of my fondest gaming memories are from the PC 

59 minutes ago, EternallDarkness said:

ah, gotcha, PC drama, lol. I stopped gaming on PC long ago. I just couldn't keep up with upgrading my PC. But I must say some of my fondest gaming memories are from the PC 

Did you have Advent Rising on the PC? Would you be upset if Advent Rising 2 was an Epic Game Store exclusive?

Imagine being forced to download another client to play a game you're hyped for. You don't want this client. This client is inferior in every way to what you normally play on. It lacks key features. But the owner of this shitty client paid the developer a bunch of money so they could retain exclusive retail rights for a period of time and there's so no other way you can buy the game. 

It's shit. Fuck Epic. 

I really want to love the Borderlands series. I played the first one and put in about 3-4hrs in the 2nd one. I know everyone praises the loot system in this game, but it just doesnt fit my idea of a good loot game. 

To keep it brief, I dont want to play for 30 minutes and then have to spend the next 10 minutes sifting through the hundreds of items I picked up to find the 1-3 that are worth keeping. Thats not fun to me and its disengaging. The unending amount of chests riddled through the world hit the worst parts of my OCD in such a way that the game becomes tedious to play. Give me 1/2 the amount of chests, containing half the amount of loot...but make the loot meaningful and exciting to pick up.  

I cant wait for the day a shooter nails loot 100%. 

1 hour ago, atom631 said:

I really want to love the Borderlands series. I played the first one and put in about 3-4hrs in the 2nd one. I know everyone praises the loot system in this game, but it just doesnt fit my idea of a good loot game. 

To keep it brief, I dont want to play for 30 minutes and then have to spend the next 10 minutes sifting through the hundreds of items I picked up to find the 1-3 that are worth keeping. Thats not fun to me and its disengaging. The unending amount of chests riddled through the world hit the worst parts of my OCD in such a way that the game becomes tedious to play. Give me 1/2 the amount of chests, containing half the amount of loot...but make the loot meaningful and exciting to pick up.  

I cant wait for the day a shooter nails loot 100%. 

with the Borderland games after playing a couple of hours you should know what kind of weapons you prefer. After that it's just a matter of finding better versions of the ones you like and selling the rest. 

9 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Imagine being forced to download another client to play a game you're hyped for. You don't want this client. This client is inferior in every way to what you normally play on. It lacks key features. But the owner of this shitty client paid the developer a bunch of money so they could retain exclusive retail rights for a period of time and there's so no other way you can buy the game. 

It's shit. Fuck Epic. 

Jesus, people care *this much* about what client launches their game?

• Guillotine 1

7 hours ago, Chris- said:

Jesus, people care *this much* about what client launches their game?

I know, it's crazy that a lot of us don't want to be forced to use an inferior product to play a game we love. Do you game on PC at all? It's nice to have all your games in a centralized location. On a client that has basic features like cloud saving. 

Epic sucks. 

1 hour ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I know, it's crazy that a lot of us don't want to be forced to use an inferior product to play a game we love. Do you game on PC at all? It's nice to have all your games in a centralized location. On a client that has basic features like cloud saving. 

Epic sucks. 

Shopping cart is coming soon!