Putin out-prepared Trump in key meeting, Rex Tillerson told House panel

1 minute ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

I assume Putin, or for that matter a random Best Buy employee, would be better prepared simply by virtue of not being Trump. 

"Nobody has better toys than I do."

Third one:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 year later...

RT: His understanding of global events, his understanding of global history, his understanding of U.S. history was really limited. It’s really hard to have a conversation with someone who doesn’t even understand the concept for why we’re talking about this.

Reminds me of this time I when I was a computer tech we had this new horrible, stupid narcissistic vice principal. Her entire goal while there was to tear everyone else down while changing up things just for the sake of it so she can point to them and advance her career. Anyway she bought this new testing system that I helped set up and had every student take the tests regardless if it made sense for them to take it or not.

So here she was trying to make these severely emotionally and mentally disabled kids take this test when many of them didn't have the ability to relay the information from the computer screen, process it and input the information to a keyboard.  Meanwhile the teachers aides were desperately trying to keep the kids from wrecking everything.  When she realized they couldn't take the test she had this tone where it was everyone elses fault it didn't work out.

So yeah you can't speak to someone about something when they literally don't have fundamentals for a conversation to even happen. 

10 hours ago, Air_Delivery said:

Reminds me of this time I when I was a computer tech we had this new horrible, stupid narcissistic vice principal. Her entire goal while there was to tear everyone else down while changing up things just for the sake of it so she can point to them and advance her career. Anyway she bought this new testing system that I helped set up and had every student take the tests regardless if it made sense for them to take it or not.

So here she was trying to make these severely emotionally and mentally disabled kids take this test when many of them didn't have the ability to relay the information from the computer screen, process it and input the information to a keyboard.  Meanwhile the teachers aides were desperately trying to keep the kids from wrecking everything.  When she realized they couldn't take the test she had this tone where it was everyone elses fault it didn't work out.

So yeah you can't speak to someone about something when they literally don't have fundamentals for a conversation to even happen. 

Every conversation in IT with management who aren't in IT is the same. "Hey can you change Microsoft Word so that there's a button for the students to do this thing?"

11 hours ago, Air_Delivery said:

And like Trump, everyone who didn't speak up is complicit