Mariah Carey's ex-assistant says Carey watched as ex-manager urinated on assistant, did nothing

SaysWho?

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-46924549

Lianna Shakhnazaryan has filed a legal case against the pop star and Stella Bulochnikov in Los Angeles.

She accuses Ms Bulochnikov of calling her a "whore" and urinating on her, and Carey of physical and emotional abuse.

She accuses Ms Bulochnikov of yelling racial insults at her, slapping her buttocks and breasts, holding her down and urinating on her, and allowing her to be urinated upon in the presence of others.

Such behaviour took place in Carey's presence, but the star didn't take any action to stop it, Ms Shakhnazaryan claims.

The way it's worded sounds like that last episode of Seinfeld. There must be more to it, because I don't think you have any actual legal obligation to stop someone from well urinating on someone else.

I really don't get the whole peeing on other people thing either. I guess it's some kind of power trip. I'm no OCD clean freak but that just sounds like a mess I don't want around me.