After 13 Years, TopSpin Tennis is Back: TopSpin 2K25, Coming April 26, 2024

12 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Yes, sorry, it's John E Arts. 

Let me look for something worth while. 

Don’t rush and just pick something. I won’t spend the money I’ll keep it in my wallet until you decide. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, best3444 said:

@stepee What are you struggling with in this game? Have you gotten better and beaten the cpu? 

I honestly think it's way too easy on "very easy". 

I attempted to play on normal and I was wrecked. 

15 minutes ago, best3444 said:

@stepee What are you struggling with in this game? Have you gotten better and beaten the cpu? 

I honestly think it's way too easy on "very easy". 

Idk just with positioning and timing. Right now I’m looking at a robot cow in fo76

8 minutes ago, Biggie said:

I attempted to play on normal and I was wrecked. 

I'll try that tomorrow. My career is great because it's just like NBA 2K. I advanced a lot today. 

2 minutes ago, stepee said:

Idk just with positioning and timing. Right now I’m looking at a robot cow in fo76

Lol ok...

44 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Saga Emerald Beyond is exactly $50 and perfect for Best gift him that.

And then when he doesn't play it make sure he gives you $50 back

:sickos:

I should have just kept the game and kept playing it. I think I sort of panicked when it didn’t click with me right away. I didn’t wanna waste $70. If I had just kept playing I probably would have improved and liked it. The premise seemed really cool I just could not get the whole timing down. Can I download it again @best3444 lol

9 hours ago, Biggie said:

I should have just kept the game and kept playing it. I think I sort of panicked when it didn’t click with me right away. I didn’t wanna waste $70. If I had just kept playing I probably would have improved and liked it. The premise seemed really cool I just could not get the whole timing down. Can I download it again @best3444 lol

Yes. I'd definitely get it back. It's awesome. I'm about to play more now. 

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

Yes. I'd definitely get it back. It's awesome. I'm about to play more now. 

Are you absolutely sure??? I’ll spend the money. I thought you wanted it back. 

7 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Are you absolutely sure??? I’ll spend the money. I thought you wanted it back. 

No, I absolutely rather you play and enjoy the game then get my money back. 

My advice (what I'm doing at the moment) is immediately create a player and then do my career. You slowly learn how to play with matches and some training and just set it to very easy. It's a complete blast. Then once you start improving turn up the difficulty. 

• Hugs 1

7 minutes ago, best3444 said:

@Biggie I just beat Serena Williams on normal difficulty. It wasn't exactly easy but if you keep playing this you naturally improve. 

I purchased it again before leaving the house. When I get back later I'll try it out again. Can't believe I got a refund and then you talked me into buying it again lol.

2 minutes ago, Biggie said:

I purchased it again before leaving the house. When I get back later I'll try it out again. Can't believe I got a refund and then you talked me into buying it again lol.

I didn't talk you into it. You asked if I was ok if you bought if again. 

1 minute ago, best3444 said:

I didn't talk you into it. You asked if I was ok if you bought if again. 

Yeah but you keep saying how much you are enjoying it lol.  Do you even worry or look at the meter or just hit it?

Just now, Biggie said:

Yeah but you keep saying how much you are enjoying it lol.  Do you even worry or look at the meter or just hit it?

Oh, you have to pay attention to the meter and release at the perfect time. But that becomes second nature over time. I hit most of my shots with "good" or "perfect". 

Normal mode is pretty difficult. But then very easy is way too easy. So I'm testing out easy for now. 

7 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Ok I played 2 hours tonight. Really getting the hang of things. How do I reset My Career and start over? I searched Google and I can’t find anything. 

Did you win matches? I would go to storage and delete your save file to clean your my career. 

14 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Did you win matches? I would go to storage and delete your save file to clean your my career. 

I figured it out. Re-created my character and I like the way I look now. I’m starting fresh tomorrow when I get home. Glad I gave it another shot. I think I was just in a terrible mood Friday night and rage quit lol. 

Just now, Biggie said:

I figured it out. Re-created my character and I like the way I look now. I’m starting fresh tomorrow when I get home. Glad I gave it another shot. I think I was just in a terrible mood Friday night and rage quit lol. 

Good. Did you win any matches? Once you get the timing on the shot meter down "very easy" is a joke. 

16 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Well I was winning my first match but I decided to quit and recreate everything. I’m playing on normal and it’s a very good challenge. I’m much much better than I was Friday that’s for sure. I took it off real tennis option because the games were way to long. I went with Top Spin which will be Best-of-3 sets, 3 games per set. Super tie breaker in the deciding set if needed. 

3 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Good. Did you win any matches? Once you get the timing on the shot meter down "very easy" is a joke. 

I’m leaving it on normal. It seems like a good challenge and I don’t want it to be a cake walk. I wanna earn attributes and see the improvement. 

3 minutes ago, Biggie said:

I’m leaving it on normal. It seems like a good challenge and I don’t want it to be a cake walk. I wanna earn attributes and see the improvement. 

Ok. So on normal you earn more than if you play on very easy? I don't want it to be a cake walk either but I want it to be fun too. 

9 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Ok. So on normal you earn more than if you play on very easy? I don't want it to be a cake walk either but I want it to be fun too. 

I’m holding my own on normal. You can’t lose focus though or the computer will beat you. I just completed the first training exercise against the NPC. I won but it wasn’t easy lol. I stopped there. I’ll play the first tournament tomorrow. 

• Halal 1

55% on Steam user reviews - hope they see that and fix the deck, remove the online requirement for my career, and cross save! They at least need to fix how you can lose your my career progress just by trying it on the steam deck.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, best3444 said:

This is annoying because I get kicked off the 2K network more than I like. This would be ideal on the deck. 

Yeah it just ruins it for handheld use! Like it’s seriously a game I’d like to play on the plane or train or airport and I don’t want to bother hooking my deck up to wifi just to get a few matches in. 

4 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Microsoft must think I’m nuts. Pre-orders the game. Plays for 1 hour. Requests a refund. Refund request is granted. Buys the same game Sunday. Plays for hours. lol 

I’m sure they just assume you were blackmailed into playing it! 

10 hours ago, Biggie said:

Microsoft must think I’m nuts. Pre-orders the game. Plays for 1 hour. Requests a refund. Refund request is granted. Buys the same game Sunday. Plays for hours. lol 

They probably called you a sick twisted fuck as you would say.