After 13 Years, TopSpin Tennis is Back: TopSpin 2K25, Coming April 26, 2024

32 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Normal is very satisfying when you win. I was cake walking on easy which I didn’t enjoy. 

Yea, getting a win on normal is a great feeling. But I'm still playing on very easy in my career. Helps my psyche. :p

1 hour ago, Biggie said:

I’m loving this damn game! 

It’s growing on me too as I get better! Was really feeling the groove last night.

How are you doing with the trainings during season mode? That is the hardest part for me now! It’s like I don’t have enough time to properly learn what I’m trying to do and then Im forced to move on..which kind of seems like the opposite of what training should do?

9 hours ago, stepee said:

It’s growing on me too as I get better! Was really feeling the groove last night.

How are you doing with the trainings during season mode? That is the hardest part for me now! It’s like I don’t have enough time to properly learn what I’m trying to do and then Im forced to move on..which kind of seems like the opposite of what training should do?

Training is pretty difficult at the higher levels. I really wish this game had mini-games!  I also am confused about resting. Like at what percentage should you rest your character?

1 hour ago, Biggie said:

Training is pretty difficult at the higher levels. I really wish this game had mini-games!  I also am confused about resting. Like at what percentage should you rest your character?

I rest at 65%. Training can be difficult when they ask you to do certain things during a match. It's still an absolute blast trying to succeed. 

13 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Won my first tournament in career mode on normal! Adding my attribute points has really helped my character. I’m crushing the ball. 

the end mic drop GIF by Wilson Tennis

Fuckin nice. I never did that...I tried but failed. 

17 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Fuckin nice. I never did that...I tried but failed. 

You are returning to the My Player Hub and adding your attribute points right?

26 minutes ago, Biggie said:

You are returning to the My Player Hub and adding your attribute points right?

Oh yea. Yesterday I only played exhibition for a little while. Today I'm tackling my career to gain exp.

So before bed I started the tournament located in Italy. Man what a grueling epic match. First I was handled 3-0 in the first set. Thought to myself, well this opponent is to good and I’m done. Then fought back in the second set to win 3-2. Then the super tie break first one to 10. Won 10-7! I saved and quit.  I’ll finish tournament tonight. My thumbs were hurting lol. 

• Hype 3

28 minutes ago, Biggie said:

So before bed I started the tournament located in Italy. Man what a grueling epic match. First I was handled 3-0 in the first set. Thought to myself, well this opponent is to good and I’m done. Then fought back in the second set to win 3-2. Then the super tie break first one to 10. Won 10-7! I saved and quit.  I’ll finish tournament tonight. My thumbs were hurting lol. 

Nice. Makes me wonder how difficult hard is. 😆 

44 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Nice. Makes me wonder how difficult hard is. 😆 

No way I’d try hard mode until I had my characters attributes wayyyy up. You wouldn’t be able to get anything by any opponent. 

11 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Also I love playing on the clay surface. The sliding is spot on and feels so natural. 

I never played on clay. Just grass and normal courts. Sounds like you'd beat my ass 1 vs 1. 

3 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I never played on clay. Just grass and normal courts. Sounds like you'd beat my ass 1 vs 1. 

Not to brag, but I’ve gotten pretty good against the cpu on normal. Haven’t tried online. 

9 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I'm glad you gave this another shot. 

Me too. The career mode is fun. Training/special events/tournaments/resting/injuries/attribute points. It’s all great. Like a Tennis rpg. 

• Hype 1

2 hours ago, Biggie said:

Me too. The career mode is fun. Training/special events/tournaments/resting/injuries/attribute points. It’s all great. Like a Tennis rpg. 

I have two 2K games rollin. I didn't know NBA 2K24 was on gamepass and then I have Tennis on PS5. 

On 5/8/2024 at 8:19 AM, best3444 said:

I have two 2K games rollin. I didn't know NBA 2K24 was on gamepass and then I have Tennis on PS5. 

AND MLB24 is on gamepass and it's FANTASTIC  in my opinion!