After 13 Years, TopSpin Tennis is Back: TopSpin 2K25, Coming April 26, 2024

20 minutes ago, Biggie said:

rage GIF

If I were you I wouldn't play on normal right now. You need to get some wins under your belt to build confidence but also to make it less frustrating. Start on very easy and work your way up. 

1 minute ago, best3444 said:

If I were you I wouldn't play on normal right now. You need to get some wins under your belt to build confidence but also to make it less frustrating. Start on very easy and work your way up. 

I got this 

Made fantastic progress today in my career. I then hopped into an exhibition match to try normal again and I won but it's still not easy. This is probably the best tennis game I've played in terms of realism. 

• Hype 1

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

Made fantastic progress today in my career. I then hopped into an exhibition match to try normal again and I won but it's still not easy. This is probably the best tennis game I've played in terms of realism. 

I just logged on and Xbox had an update for it 

3 minutes ago, Biggie said:

I just logged on and Xbox had an update for it 

Yea I got that today too. I unfortunately had to buy this again for XSX because my PS5 constantly goes offline. But my XSX is much better and never disconnects so oh well. 2K got my 💰 

• Shocked 1

2 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Yea I got that today too. I unfortunately had to buy this again for XSX because my PS5 constantly goes offline. But my XSX is much better and never disconnects so oh well. 2K got my 💰 

Well fuck after the update,it won’t let me play my player because it says this feature is not available when offline. But I’m not offline. WTF

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, Biggie said:

OMG it’s a problem. I just searched Google. WTF. 

They’ve been having server issues :/ which wouldn’t be so obvious if they didn’t have that shit need online to begin with!

• True 1

3 minutes ago, stepee said:

They’ve been having server issues :/ which wouldn’t be so obvious if they didn’t have that shit need online to begin with!

Well fuck. When I didn’t want to play everything ran smoothly. Now I really wanna play and can’t. Fuck my life. 

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Biggie said:

OMG it’s a problem. I just searched Google. WTF. 

Unbelievable. For some reason I didn't get disconnected today but yesterday on PS5 I litteraly couldn't connect at all. I thought it was my wifi.

Just now, Biggie said:

Well fuck. When I didn’t want to play everything ran smoothly. Now I really wanna play and can’t. Fuck my life. 

I’ve been just waiting for them to get their shit together at this point. I’m scared of losing progress until things are stable so it makes me not want to invest too much into it.

23 minutes ago, best3444 said:

So maybe I bought the XSX version for no reason? @Biggie How did you get a refund?

Sign in and fill it out. I got it instantly. 
Xbox support .com. You gotta sign in and fill out reason why. I obtain it instantly. 

26 minutes ago, stepee said:

I’ve been just waiting for them to get their shit together at this point. I’m scared of losing progress until things are stable so it makes me not want to invest too much into it.

It let me log in but guess what…….all my saved data POOF was gone. Got to start over tonight. 

• Shocked 1

3 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Mine is all gone. Like I’ve never played. 

I just requested a refund. Ill check my PS5 version soon. The only good thing is that it's not my PS5 disconnecting but a 2K issue. But that does suck you lost your save file. 

8 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I just played more of my career and fuckin lost on very easy lol. 

Funny you said that. I bumped it down to easy and while I did win last night it was not easy. Haven’t tried very easy. 

6 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Funny you said that. I bumped it down to easy and while I did win last night it was not easy. Haven’t tried very easy. 

It's challenging and to constantly hit a good or great shot can take It's toll on you. I still absolutely love it. 

2 minutes ago, best3444 said:

It's challenging and to constantly hit a good or great shot can take It's toll on you. I still absolutely love it. 

Ya it’s fun. Can’t believe I refunded it one hour in. When I woke up Saturday and read your comment I laughed out loud lul

• Haha 1

I played last night for the first time since it actually came out and I think there might have been a bug in the early access with difficulty. I did much much better. I think maybe it was stuck in normal and not actually going to easy before? 

I was struggling winning a match at all on very easy in my career mode but last night I did two tournaments and won 16/18 matches.

• Halal 1

7 minutes ago, stepee said:

I played last night for the first time since it actually came out and I think there might have been a bug in the early access with difficulty. I did much much better. I think maybe it was stuck in normal and not actually going to easy before? 

I was struggling winning a match at all on very easy in my career mode but last night I did two tournaments and won 16/18 matches.

Normal is very satisfying when you win. I was cake walking on easy which I didn’t enjoy.