Capcom Super Elections (Poll)

Keyser_Soze

Capcom has released another poll. Questions range from which "Capcom game do you like the most?" to "What Capcom series / game would you like to see a sequel to?" and one for "Which game would you like to see remade"

So if you think these questions will have any impact on what future Capcom games you'll see down the line make sure you vote. There are some deep cuts in there.

CAPTOWN.CAPCOM.COM

Welcome to the Capcom Town Capcom Super Elections.

2 minutes ago, Remarkableriots said:

My first Capcom game was Mega Man on the NES and I remember playing the first Street Fighter at the arcade.

See when I was a kid I never paid attention to what devs made what. So I honestly don't know what my first Capcom game I played was. 

4 hours ago, best3444 said:

Voted. Although my first Capcom game was Resident Evil 1 and I didn't see it listed. 

It's under Biohazard. And that was your first Capcom game?  You're older than me bro :p

I could have put Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers but put Final Fight since that probably made more context within the poll.

9 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

It's under Biohazard. And that was your first Capcom game?  You're older than me bro :p

I could have put Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers but put Final Fight since that probably made more context within the poll.

11 hours ago, best3444 said:

See when I was a kid I never paid attention to what devs made what. So I honestly don't know what my first Capcom game I played was.