The Ministry Of Ungentlemanly Warfare | Directed by Guy Ritchie and Starring Henry Cavill | In Theaters April 19

Well, first we have Henry Cavill starring in Guy Ritchie's ex-producer turned co-writer/director Matthew Vaughn's Argylle (which, in a rare instance, Vaughn did not contribute to writing at all) coming out in just a few days. Now we have Henry Cavill starring in co-writer and director Guy Ritchie's The Ministry of Ungentlemanly Warfare, coming out at the end of April. As I mentioned in the Argylle thread, Cavill may have lost/is done with Superman and The Witcher, but if these two projects are good and do really well, Cavill's career could end up going in more interesting directions than if he was stuck playing Superman and Geralt forever. He says he is still starring in the Highlander reboot, and they did just give John Wick series director Chad Stahelski full producer control over the John Wick and Highlander franchises, so there's some hope for those two series as well (perhaps Cavill could show up in John Wick?). I'm definitely looking forward to this, more Guy Ritchie is almost always a great thing. Where do people rate and rank the Guy Ritchie films they've seen? I'm curious, he's had a lot of projects come out in the last decade so it seems about time for a redone list. 

-Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels: 8.5/10

-Snatch: 10/10 

-Swept Away: N/A (heard it's terrible, never seen it)

-Revolver: UK Cut (not the US cut, which is definitely worse): 8/10

-RocknRolla: 7.5/10

-Sherlock Holmes/Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows (they go hand in hand): 8/10

-The Man from U.N.C.L.E.: 8.5/10

-King Arthur: Legend of the Sword: 8/10

-Aladdin: 6.5/10

-The Gentlemen: 7.5/10 (I do need to rewatch this one, might become an 8/10)

-Wrath of Man: 7.5/10

-Operation Fortune: Ruse de Guerre: 6.5/10

-The Covenant: 8/10

He's really gotten quite a filmography now since the RocknRolla days. 

• Hugs 1

25 minutes ago, Jwheel86 said:

Inglorious Bastard, but British?

That’s the feeling I got, but with maybe a bit more action. I love his charming Man from U.N.C.L.E. and seeing it again her but with just a bit little crazy. Count me in for a viewing