South Park (Not Suitable For Children) special

Spork3245

Just basically stealth released on Paramount+. Looks like it wasn’t supposed to be out yet but it may have leaked in the past 24-48 hours so Paramount just decided to release it as there’s not even a trailer for it and I haven’t seen any ads either. :p 

The description reads:

”After it’s discovered that a teacher at South Park Elementary has an OnlyFans page, Randy is compelled to take a closer look at the seedy underbelly of the world of online influencers.”

• Thanks 1

I've seen clips... love that they are mocking PRIME... my 10 year old went through a 2 week phase where prime was just the coolest... thankfully, he's now done a complete 180 and PRIME is the worst now and anyone who drinks it is "cringey".

5 minutes ago, ort said:

I've seen clips... love that they are mocking PRIME... my 10 year old went through a 2 week phase where prime was just the coolest... thankfully, he's now done a complete 180 and PRIME is the worst now and anyone who drinks it is "cringey".

I don't even know what Prime is. I thought you meant Amazon and Amazon Prime and figured it's something they've done before to music.

40 minutes ago, ort said:

Oh, I thought it was Logan Paul or something