Best Buy 12 days of gaming 2023

Spork3245

6 minutes ago, XxEvil AshxX said:

I really can't help but wonder if Nintendo literally restricts retailers from putting their first-party games on sale. Even when they do, they're just as shitty as Nintendo's eshop.

Tears of the Kingdom for $50 the best deal you'll find in the next 10 years!

https://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-mp-the-legend-of-zelda-tears-of-the-kingdom-nintendo-switch

3 hours ago, Nokra said:

I can't even remember now what the most recent occasion was, but... the last time Best Buy did this, 8 out of 10 of the games were practically shovelware. Let's see, I guess. 

I remember the first time that they did this it had some pretty good deals on both games and accessories/hardware, but all the other times were definitely 2/3rds-3/4ths of BS.

10 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

Tempted to bite on this one, but I feel like it’s gotta be coming to PS+ Extra/Premium sooner than later :p 

Yeah, same.

Also, I think the last Gran Turismo game I played was GT3 back in the PS2 days; I'm not sure I'm into the realistic racers all that much anymore. :daydream:

6 minutes ago, Biggie said:

It’s a garbage basketball game that requires tons of real life money to even be able to compete online. 

Yep. That trial was gross because to even begin playing I had to x out so much bullshit asking for money. The actual basketball itself isn't bad but fuck 2K. 

• Like 1

I was in Best Buy yesterday and they have Crisis Core FFVII for Xbox/PS5 for about $20. 

I never played CC so I'm not real familiar with it, but I remember people really liking it back on PS2 or PS Vita or whatever it was on. Is it a good one? Is the combat like FFVII Remake cuz I didn't care much for it.