NFL Week 8 - Spooky People Dressed as Referees Rigging Games

Keyser_Soze

19 hours ago, Biggie said:

What exactly is the Commanders plan @Slug?   Burn it down, get a high draft pick and choose a QB? Fire Riverboat Ron? Or is this simply a save money thing?

I'm assuming this is a "we have a ton of money tied up in one position group and we need to spread it around while also giving new management more options come draft time" thing.

22 hours ago, thewhyteboar said:

Until they get a real QB it’s a Ferrari frame with a moped engine. 

No idea why you'd think this, hes 1st in yards per catch, 9th in the league in total yards, 10th in completion %, tied for 8th in TD passes, 3rd in QBR and rating, SFs offensive woes these past few weeks have come from Purdy running for his life along with 0 run game cause the Oline is dookie without Williams playing, but hes still moving the team down the field.

5 hours ago, PaladinSolo said:

No idea why you'd think this, hes 1st in yards per catch, 9th in the league in total yards, 10th in completion %, tied for 8th in TD passes, 3rd in QBR and rating, SFs offensive woes these past few weeks have come from Purdy running for his life along with 0 run game cause the Oline is dookie without Williams playing, but hes still moving the team down the field.

I think you’re making my point for me: he needs everything to be perfect around him for him to be any good. 

5 hours ago, Biggie said:

He is a huge Seahawks fan that's why lol

Absolutely impossible for this to play a role in my evaluation of him. 

Spoiler

:cool:

4 hours ago, thewhyteboar said:

I think you’re making my point for me: he needs everything to be perfect around him for him to be any good. 

When everything was perfect he was the best in the league in like every category, but even with the oline falling to shit, the passing game has been the only bright spot on the team except late in the game when hes trying to force things.

While everything you said is probably somewhat true in the case of Purdy, it is hard for me to feel or show any sympathy for a team that is fucking loaded on both sides of the ball. You should be finding a way to win not being on a 3 game losing streak to inferior teams. 

8 hours ago, Biggie said:

While everything you said is probably somewhat true in the case of Purdy, it is hard for me to feel or show any sympathy for a team that is fucking loaded on both sides of the ball. You should be finding a way to win not being on a 3 game losing streak to inferior teams. 

They're not that loaded with injuries on offense atm though, Williams being out on the Oline has made CMC look average, Aiuk and Deebo are both good #2 WRs but it only works when they're both on the field, leaving basically just Kittle whos taken over being the leading receiver the last few games.  Defensively they have no excuses, they're going with bad play calling and Wilks might not finish the season if it keeps up.

3 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

They're not that loaded with injuries on offense atm though, Williams being out on the Oline has made CMC look average, Aiuk and Deebo are both good #2 WRs but it only works when they're both on the field, leaving basically just Kittle whos taken over being the leading receiver the last few games.  Defensively they have no excuses, they're going with bad play calling and Wilks might not finish the season if it keeps up.

Still even with injuries cause every team has them you shouldn’t have lost to the Browns or Vikings. I’ll give you the Bengals but that was at home and you got handled. Also you’ve scored 17 points each game during the losing streak. Something ain’t right. Not saying it is Purdy but I saw an interesting fact that when trailing by 3 points or more going into the 4th quarter Shanahan is 1-31.