Been violently ill for 2 days now

best3444

Been to the doctors for the second day in a row and they can't figure out what's going on. I am constantly throwing up, diarrhea, fever, and a POUNDING headache. 

I'm sitting in the Dr office now so pray for me ne that they can fix me up. I'd appreciate it. This is exhausting and believe it or not my concern is to be 100% healthy for this Friday and Starfield.

Love you guys. 

• Hugs 2

I got tested for covid and I don't have that. They prescribed me something I cannot even pronounce or spell but they wanted me off work all week. I litteraly cannot afford that because I'm completely out of leave with pay so I'm going to cowboy the fuck up and head to work tomorrow.

Thanks for the positive mature posts @Ominous and @BasemntDweller2.

Thanks for your support  @DPCyric.

I'm going try and sleep now and I've been drinking a ton of water.

• Hugs 1

9 hours ago, best3444 said:

I got tested for covid and I don't have that. They prescribed me something I cannot even pronounce or spell but they wanted me off work all week. I litteraly cannot afford that because I'm completely out of leave with pay so I'm going to cowboy the fuck up and head to work tomorrow.

Thanks for the positive mature posts @Ominous and @BasemntDweller2.

Thanks for your support  @DPCyric.

I'm going try and sleep now and I've been drinking a ton of water.

You're welcome get some rest!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Derek said:

Do you think this is connected to the Oof thread and the strange spelling errors a few days ago?

Possibly. I have been completely out of of it for nearly a week. Only turning the corner now.

4 hours ago, SoberChef said:

Isn't Starfield landing on the 6th? Or do they have a pre-order early access thing going on? Either way, glad you're on the mend and personally speaking, whenever I'm feeling off kilter, a big bowl of pho always does the trick to make me feel right as rain!

Special edition releases 9/1 for early access. Cost $100 though. 

37 minutes ago, DarkStar189 said:

Are they thinking food poisoning?

No. I was just at the doctor's again and its gastrointestinal viral bacteria infection. It causes all the symptoms I have so they gave me even better medication this time.

I litteraly couldn't get in to work today so I'm going to sleep all day. 

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

No. I was just at the doctor's again and its gastrointestinal viral bacteria infection. It causes all the symptoms I have so they gave me even better medication this time.

I litteraly couldn't get in to work today so I'm going to sleep all day. 

Damn. Hope you get well soon man. That stuff is no fun.

• Thanks 1