Any of you guys on a dating app?

best3444

I got the number from someone who works for the state. My boss just texted it to me but I'm extremely nervous to make the first move. Should I ask to go to dinner and then see Barbie? 

I saw a pic of her and she is indeed beautiful with blonde hair. I'm just pretty shy even when it comes to texting. 

She's financially secure and according to my boss she is really responsible and caring. 

Any good way to start a conversation without coming off like a loser?

35 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I got the number from someone who works for the state. My boss just texted it to me but I'm extremely nervous to make the first move. Should I ask to go to dinner and then see Barbie? 

I saw a pic of her and she is indeed beautiful with blonde hair. I'm just pretty shy even when it comes to texting. 

She's financially secure and according to my boss she is really responsible and caring. 

Any good way to start a conversation without coming off like a loser?

Send her a dick pick. 

Just kidding.  Up to you but what the hell do you have to lose? If it bombs you still got to go out and have a nice meal with someone. 

3 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Send her a dick pick. 

Just kidding.  Up to you but what the hell do you have to lose? If it bombs you still got to go out and have a nice meal with someone. 

I'm just very shy before you get to really know me. It's going to happen because tomorrow my boss is giving her my cell number. I'm just anxious but excited too. 

Just now, best3444 said:

I'm just very shy before you get to really know me. It's going to happen because tomorrow my boss is giving her my cell number. I'm just anxious but excited too. 

Bro just be yourself. Talk about things that interest you. Games, sports, food, etc. See what sticks and you’ll be fine. 

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, johnny said:

the whole song and dance is pretty annoying. having to do similar convos over and over. there are some women who are down to get coffee or whatever without having to prove myself worthy but some people just go nowhere.

Well she seems really down to the earth and shy as well. We both like to watch movies and game and not go out and party all the time. She even enjoys camping which is a love of mine so there might be a good connection.

It's next week so I have time to prepare and approach the situation sensibly and maturely

• Hype 1

16 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Well she seems really down to the earth and shy as well. We both like to watch movies and game and not go out and party all the time. She even enjoys camping which is a love of mine so there might be a good connection.

It's next week so I have time to prepare and approach the situation sensibly and maturely.  

Good luck. You got this. 

• Like 1

Just now, Biggie said:

Good luck. You got this. 

Than you. Once I meet her my nerves will calm down and I'm fine. It's the anticipation that gets me a bit nevervous. I'm sure it will be fun. 

I need to get out there and meet someone to build a mature loving relationship with. It's time.

She is definitely very interested because she is communicating with me daily. I don't want to come off desperate and constantly respond right away. So I give it tim to respond and keep this causal and professional at the moment.

She sent me her pic and she is definitely really beautiful but more importantly her personality via text and from what my boss said she is a wonderful person and mother.

I just am intimated about her having a 5 year old daughter. That could spell for a lot of responsibility. 

I'm not putting all my eggs in one basket and have been in touch with several other people.

Dating online is extremely difficult and my ideal situation is meeting someone at work.

13 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Main thing is try to have fun. Don’t worry about anything but enjoying the time out. 

Yep. I'm just going to be my self and treat her very well. Chat about life and how her life is going. I will absolutely not mention my twin brother dying or that I'm in a severe depression early on. Only when we truly connect will I share the information delicately. I will down play it to and not make a big deal of it at all. 

Thanks for the tips, Biggie!

5 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Yep. I'm just going to be my self and treat her very well. Chat about life and how her life is going. I will absolutely not mention my twin brother dying or that I'm in a severe depression early on. Only when we truly connect will I share the information delicately. I will down play it to and not make a big deal of it at all. 

Thanks for the tips, Biggie!

Don’t take them all too seriously. I have zero luck with women but I’m just trying to encourage you! 

• Hugs 1