Who wants to buy this haunted rock?

DarkStar189

Browsing eBay tonight for random things. Start looking for old board games from when I was a kid. See a listing for a new cheap looking ouija board. Thought pops into my head…search “authentic ouija board”, let’s see some creepy stuff. Nothing interesting in the way of boards…. But what’s this? A “Buy it Now” $800 ancient stone planchette to use on a ouija board? Complete with a description of curse and misfortune? One of you needs to snag this and tell me what happens.

I put the sellers long description at the bottom.

s-l500.jpg
WWW.EBAY.COM

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Actually Extremely Haunted Ancient Ouiji Board Planchette. Read Description!! at the best online prices at eBay...

Sellers description:

Actually Extremely haunted ancient or antique Wooden or stone Ouija Board Planchette. When i was young like 6 or 7 and we would go to see my aunt gurt in Florida before she passed she had this set up in her room with a stone ouiji board that looked just as old. She told us when she was about 11 her dad dug it up it was in a chest that was 15ft under the ground (with the basement depth included im assuming) that they dug it up when they were putting in a well in their basement near grimms Bridge in Columbiana County Ohio. she was 97 when she told us that story and im 31yo so you do the math. She said she had tried to get rid of it a few times but it would just show back up years later right about the time she would forget about it. Thats not the weirdest part by far. When she died at 107yo we were poor and didnt have the money at the time go down to florida so they sent her ashes on a plane to my dad. I watched him open the box and it was very tightly boxed. Fast forward im getting married just out of high school my wife's parents sadly were killed by a head on collision and we were moving her things out of the house and found the planchette under her dresser and she had no idea what it was. I really wished i would have left it there because for almost a year after i brought it home i was terrorized by sleep paralysis with hooded figures standing around the bed until i learned enough spirituality to astral Project out of desperation to get it to stop and that seemed to give me enough loss of fear or something to get that to stop. Didnt connect the happenings to the planchette until recently .But anyways almost every time im at work things are happenting constantly from the tv going on off, the shower, the spicket, the garage door and car alarm usually at the same time, doors slam my wife has heard screaming multiple times right when she about to fall asleep and that's just what i can remember. When my daughter started having night terrors i decided to have a medium come in and try to help and she went straight downstairs and opened the exact drawer i had it in. She said it's extremely old and was used for generations and it wanted to tell us about my wife's parents but my wife and i want nothing to do with that. She offered us $1000 dollars for it and paid us half and then she backed out so i gave her her money back and so here we are. I just lost my breaks and totaled my car so I'm selling it. I wish you all the luck. Hopefully you know how to deal with this sort of thing.

1 minute ago, Fizzzzle said:

Makes me realize I should start selling haunted rocks.

Pretty much! Like,  just use chatgpt to make up the story:

Introducing a fascinating and enigmatic item, unlike anything you've seen before: a potentially haunted rock originating from Wheeling, West Virginia.

This unique piece of natural artifact is not just a stone but an ancient relic steeped in mystery and energy that goes beyond the mortal coil. Please note: this item is not for the faint of heart and should be approached with respect and caution due to its alleged paranormal activity.

This unassuming object, hewn from the age-old Appalachian landscapes, is anything but ordinary.

Rumored to be linked to the vibrant and sometimes chilling history of Wheeling itself, the rock is said to harbor an otherworldly spirit, making it a genuine piece of paranormal lore. Despite its rustic and rugged exterior, it’s this rock’s unseen characteristics that truly demand attention.

The rock has an eerie weight to it, heavier than it looks. It's slightly cold to the touch, no matter the surrounding environment, and emits a subtle energy that is palpable to those sensitive to such forces.

Often, objects near it have been reported to move on their own accord, creating an air of uncanniness that cannot be ignored. Strange sounds, spectral whispers, and a general sense of unease accompany this stone, adding credence to its haunted reputation.

For those drawn to the supernatural, this haunted rock presents a unique opportunity for exploration and discovery. Paranormal enthusiasts, researchers, or collectors will find this artifact a worthy addition to their collections, offering endless potential for study or just to satisfy curiosity. Please be aware that this stone is reputed to be intensely active and may present experiences that can be unsettling to the unprepared.

Let's be clear: due to the nature of this item, it is being sold "as is" and all sales are final. Understand that by purchasing, you accept all responsibility for whatever strange occurrences may follow. While we cannot guarantee the level or type of activity you may experience, we urge you to handle this artifact with the respect and care it deserves.

Moreover, this item is a piece of history from West Virginia, a state rich with Civil War tales, ghost stories, and haunted locations. Its origin and paranormal associations make it a fascinating conversation piece, a perfect centerpiece for those drawn to the mystical side of our world.

Finally, we strongly recommend that the buyer has some experience or knowledge of the paranormal, or is at least open to these unique phenomena. With a mind open to the supernatural, who knows what amazing stories or experiences this haunted rock from Wheeling might bring?

-

like why ARENT we doing this????

Actually I had it do a rewrite to make it more personal:

Welcome to an auction steeped in mystery and filled with a personal narrative that will send chills down your spine. Up for bid is an ordinary-looking but uncannily spirited rock that I unearthed from the heart of Wheeling, West Virginia, a place steeped in rich, albeit haunting history. This isn't merely a piece of geological matter; it's a vessel of untold tales and strange occurrences that have turned my life into an endless horror movie.

This rock entered my life as a memento from an exploratory hike through the Appalachian wilderness. But soon, my quiet home turned into a hotspot for paranormal activity. It began subtly, with objects near the rock subtly moving of their own accord, a chill sweeping the room that defied the warmest summer day.

The unease gradually escalated to unexplained sounds that seemed like spectral whispers in the dead of the night, always emanating from the stone's vicinity. I found myself waking in the early hours to an inexplicable sense of dread, feeling unseen eyes observing me.

The rock's eerie energy is both unsettling and intoxicating. It bears a weight that seems to defy its physical size, a coldness unaltered by ambient temperature, and an undeniable energy that can be felt by those sensitive to such phenomena. I began to realize the rock was not just a relic from West Virginia’s rocky terrain but possibly a vessel for a spirit or energy tied to that area's historical and spectral lore.

Given the unsettling experiences I've had, I feel it's time to pass this rock on to a collector, paranormal investigator, or enthusiast prepared for the uncanny happenings it brings.

By purchasing, you're accepting responsibility for its care and acknowledging the strange phenomena that may follow. This rock, despite its dark aura, is an intriguing piece of Wheeling's history, a literal touchstone to the town's ghostly past.

In conclusion, this haunted rock is not for the faint-hearted but offers a tantalizing adventure for those who dare to explore the paranormal realm.

So, if you're willing to embrace the extraordinary, place your bid and perhaps this rock will reveal its mysteries to you. As you enter this chilling journey, remember to treat this artifact with the respect and caution it demands. Good luck, brave souls!

• Halal 1