PANDA EXPRESS TIME BITCHES

stepee

I'd rather get Wong's Wok.

Crunchy Honey Chicken and Bourbon Chicken over lo-mein.

Or now I have replaced Bourbon Chicken with the more tender Teriyaki Chicken but request my noodles to be covered in the bourbon sauce and that shit is my GOAT Chinese takeout meal.

Wong's Wok is the only good, IMO, Chinese place around here. I mean, it's mall Chinese but shit if it ain't good to me. I like a sweet crunchy chicken. I'd prefer a sweet and spicy crunchy chicken like General Tso's but my god all the local take-out places serve that shit in the thickest-most-viscous sauce on the market. Shit as thick as Sweet Baby Ray's. Sauces like that suck with both rice and lo-mein and EVERY local take-out place uses a thick sauce for fried chicken besides Wong's Wok. And most lo-mein's are way too dense imo. Wong's Wok and China One have the only lo-mein worth the money. China One fails like most other places but it does have good Teriyaki chicken and chicken lo-mein so I frequent it.

3 minutes ago, Chris- said:

West Virginia is definitely not the kind of place I'd imagine a lot of Chinese people living.

Well, it's Morgantown so there's more than you'd think.

A whopping 3% of the population identifies as Asian!

And it's only Asian because they all get lumped into one category!

"Black and African American" is at 5%.

So diverse!

16 hours ago, Bacon said:

Wong's Wok is the only good, IMO, Chinese place around here. I mean, it's mall Chinese but shit if it ain't good to me. I like a sweet crunchy chicken. I'd prefer a sweet and spicy crunchy chicken like General Tso's but my god all the local take-out places serve that shit in the thickest-most-viscous sauce on the market. Shit as thick as Sweet Baby Ray's. Sauces like that suck with both rice and lo-mein and EVERY local take-out place uses a thick sauce for fried chicken besides Wong's Wok. And most lo-mein's are way too dense imo. Wong's Wok and China One have the only lo-mein worth the money. China One fails like most other places but it does have good Teriyaki chicken and chicken lo-mein so I frequent it.

There’s a place near me that does Amazing Chicken which sounds exactly like what you are looking for…Crispy strips of breast in a sweet sauce that isn’t viscous.