Password Game (keep making a new password to keep up with the rules, free browser game)

SaysWho?

• SaysWho? changed the title to Password Game (keep making a new password to keep up with the rules, free browser game)
2 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

I googled what to do and I still can't give the correct answer.

How did you Google it? I can’t read the board since I never learned chess so I have no clue what is the current best move for white. 

1 minute ago, Brian said:

How did you Google it? I can’t read the board since I never learned chess so I have no clue what is the current best move for white. 

87bf31e0-75fe-11ea-9c11-d14201d20081.677
WWW.CHESS.COM

Learn what chess notation and algebraic notation are in this article! Everything you need to know about recording moves, reading notation, replaying a game and more!

Not knowing the pieces is going to be the biggest hurdle. :p 

But even knowing the pieces, I can't figure out how to properly write what I think is the best move.

4 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

87bf31e0-75fe-11ea-9c11-d14201d20081.677
WWW.CHESS.COM

Learn what chess notation and algebraic notation are in this article! Everything you need to know about recording moves, reading notation, replaying a game and more!

Not knowing the pieces is going to be the biggest hurdle. :p 

But even knowing the pieces, I can't figure out how to properly write what I think is the best move.

When you figure it out, let me know:fedora:

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, CayceG said:

This seems like a trick. 

Nah, it's just a game making fun of PW requirements. This is a trick:

<Cthon98> hey, if you type in your pw, it will show as stars
<Cthon98> ********* see!
<AzureDiamond> hunter2
<AzureDiamond> doesnt look like stars to me
<Cthon98> <AzureDiamond> *******
<Cthon98> thats what I see
<AzureDiamond> oh, really?
<Cthon98> Absolutely
<AzureDiamond> you can go hunter2 my hunter2-ing hunter2
<AzureDiamond> haha, does that look funny to you?
<Cthon98> lol, yes. See, when YOU type hunter2, it shows to us as *******
<AzureDiamond> thats neat, I didnt know IRC did that
<Cthon98> yep, no matter how many times you type hunter2, it will show to us as *******
<AzureDiamond> awesome!
<AzureDiamond> wait, how do you know my pw?
<Cthon98> er, I just copy pasted YOUR ******'s and it appears to YOU as hunter2 cause its your pw
<AzureDiamond> oh, ok.

Abm28GfhcAxpwSjV6wB83W-1200-80.jpg
WWW.PCGAMER.COM

The Password Game is sure to test even the most tranquil-minded of you.

As we've folded more and more of our lives into the internet, our need for grand fortress passwords has increased. Hackers are a lot smarter now! No more one-word passwords, using our own names or even having the gall to simply use "password" as the secret code to all our virtual earthly possessions. Most sites these days have some pretty strict requirements for passwords, but what if this was taken to the absolute extreme?

This is where the evilest will-breaking browser game to exist has manifested. The Password Game left me a lesser woman, a shell of myself. Created by Neal Agarwal, motivated by what I can only assume is some twisted desire to see the world burn, the goal is to create a password with increasingly maniacal rules. Rules that, by Agarwal's own admission, "ensure [he] will never see the pearly gates."

2 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

How is this possible? Just 

Hide contents

make sure all the numbers added together are 25. 55555, 997, 1111111111111111111111111

I was doing that.  I may have had something else in there that I didn't notice that was screwing it up.