Ummmm ... is D1P OK?

SoberChef

17 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I can come into any thread I want and voice my opinion. Pretty simple. This conversation is toxic and should be moved. This isn't the section for this conversation. I enjoy this section for laughs and good life view points. 

Sure, you can come into any thread you want and voice your opinion. And people are also free to dislike your opinions and tell you so. :shrug:

And for the record, historically The Shower is where basically nothing is off-topic, so saying "this isn't the section for this conversation" doesn't make any sense. 

• Halal 3

Just now, TheLeon said:

Since we’re feeling nostalgic in this thread, and it is Sunday, now would be the time to really crank up the Drama. 

I JUST cut my thumb off and I hear someone's wife is sleeping with another member of the board!

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Nokra said:

Sure, you can come into any thread you want and voice your opinion. And people are also free to dislike your opinions and tell you so. :shrug:

And for the record, historically The Shower is where basically nothing is off-topic, so saying "this isn't the section for this conversation" doesn't make any sense. 

I disagree but I'm dropping this. 

2 hours ago, best3444 said:

This board is for fun topics and things we have on our minds that's not political. I enjoy it here because there isn't any bullshit like what's going on in here now. 

@Commissar SFLUFAN lock this or move it to the political board. Half the stuff said in here I'd be banned for. 

eagerly sticks dick in fan

"WTF, why did my dick just get mangled by this fan?"

• Haha 3

27 minutes ago, Jason said:

eagerly sticks dick in fan

"WTF, why did my dick just get mangled by this fan?"

“I can’t speak my mind.”

”No, you say what’s on your mind, but people will respond.”

”…nvm”

• Haha 3
  • True 1
  • Hugs 1

55 minutes ago, TheLeon said:

“I can’t speak my mind.”

”No, you say what’s on your mind, but people will respond.”

”…nvm”

If I spoke my mind all the liberals (100% of this board) would just attack me and aggressively too. That's why I stay away from the politics board and post here and on the game boards where it's fun casual conversation. 

Believe me, I have a lot to say but I'm not allowed to or I will be banned. I don't want to go that route because I like discussing games here. It's really toxic and it's lead by Mr wade steel. 

8 minutes ago, best3444 said:

If I spoke my mind all the liberals (100% of this board) would just attack me and aggressively too. That's why I stay away from the politics board and post here and on the game boards where it's fun casual conversation. 

Believe me, I have a lot to say but I'm not allowed to or I will be banned. I don't want to go that route because I like discussing games here. It's really toxic and it's lead by Mr wade steel. 

I’m a politically conservative, religiously Christian, capitalist pig. I’m somehow allowed to post there with all my thoughts that don’t align with most of the board there. The people who are nasty to me, I just ignore. Most people are actually very friendly and willing to have spirited debate over the merits of the issues.

7 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

I’m a politically conservative, religiously Christian, capitalist pig. I’m somehow allowed to post there with all my thoughts that don’t align with most of the board there. The people who are nasty to me, I just ignore. Most people are actually very friendly and willing to have spirited debate over the merits of the issues.

Because you don’t come in specifically to troll. And whatever you believe, you tend to respect opposing views. Or at least not try to antagonize people over it. 

12 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

I'm conservative and Christian myself and extremely religious. The majority over there would just shit on me if I went against what they say so why even bother posting there?

5 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Because you don’t come in specifically to troll. And whatever you believe, you tend to respect opposing views. Or at least not try to antagonize people over it. 

I never once trolled on that board. The abortion subject got out of control and I said Riley was taking everything so seriously. I'm pro-life and I'll never defend that. I never attacked anyone on that section of the board and have always been respectful. You're taking one incident and blowing it out of proportion. It's best I stay away from that place especially when people like you post there. That's not an attack, it's facts.

Just now, best3444 said:

I'm conservative and Christian myself and extremely religious. The majority over there would just shit on me if I went against what they say so why even bother posting there?

I never once trolled on that board. The abortion subject got out of control and I said Riley was taking everything so seriously. I'm pro-life and I'll never defend that. I never attacked anyone on that section of the board and have always been respectful. You're taking one incident and blowing it out of proportion. It's best I stay away from that place especially when people like you post there. That's not an attack, it's facts.

You’re so persecuted. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I'm a genuinely interested in learning new things, understanding different perspectives. Engaging in back and fourths with people is my favorite way to sharpen my knowledge and understanding of the world and people. I'm an odd duck, but I 100% don't mean anybody ill. I think most people get that with enough interactions with me.

1 minute ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

As opposed to calling women murderers, and me specifically “bitch, lesbian, miserable, etc?”

I never said women were murders I just think abortion is immoral and there is many other options. Again, I'm not touching that subject again. My family has experienced everything that that involves and I have my own personal beliefs on it.

Andrea called you a cunt and a bitch, not me. And yes, you come off miserable a lot of the times here. I don't know if it's your high stressed job or not but you can be extremely emotional and rude.

1 minute ago, sblfilms said:

I'm a genuinely interested in learning new things, understanding different perspectives. Engaging in back and fourths with people is my favorite way to sharpen my knowledge and understanding of the world and people. I'm an odd duck, but I 100% don't mean anybody ill. I think most people get that with enough interactions with me.

I’ve learned that over time with you. I don’t always agree with you, but I haven’t felt a need to argue with you in a long time. But you’re not coming to the CEB to repeat Fox News talking points as nauseam. 

1 minute ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I’ve learned that over time with you. I don’t always agree with you, but I haven’t felt a need to argue with you in a long time. But you’re not coming to the CEB to repeat Fox News talking points as nauseam. 

Nothing wrong with fox News. I watch the 5 every night lol 

Just now, best3444 said:

I never said women were murders I just think abortion is immoral and there is many other options. Again, I'm not touching that subject again. My family has experienced everything that that involves and I have my own personal beliefs on it.

Andrea called you a cunt and a bitch, not me. And yes, you come off miserable a lot of the times here. I don't know if it's your high stressed job or not but you can be extremely emotional and rude.

I never said “cunt” but you’ve definitely called me a bitch more than once, lmao. I don’t care, it’s just funny you say I get emotional and respond hatefully when that’s literally your MO. 

And “abortion is murder” means women who have abortions are murderers. 

Just now, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I never said “cunt” but you’ve definitely called me a bitch more than once, lmao. I don’t care, it’s just funny you say I get emotional and respond hatefully when that’s literally your MO. 

And “abortion is murder” means women who have abortions are murderers. 

I respond hatefully and emotionally? I think you have the wrong poster. Check my post history. 

4 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

You use very specific attacks for me. It’s obvious. 

Also, you said you were done with this thread, yet here you are. Sounds like your emotions are getting to you. 

I'm laying in bed not feeling well bored responding to your nonsense. I told you I wouldn't specifically attack you anymore and I try to get along with you but you don't make it easy. Believe me, no emotions driving these posts. 😆 

2 minutes ago, Bacon said:

Darn, the only saved interaction I have with Cnut and Best is a "miserable lesbian" one.

I do have a funny Kal and Best interaction tho.

No need to add to the fire, man. This discussion should be over and you really shouldn't be jumping in. 

1 minute ago, best3444 said:

No need to add to the fire, man. This discussion should be over and you really shouldn't be jumping in. 

the dark knight rises GIF

For real tho, I was looking to see if I had any saved interactions that specifically use "cunt" and "bitch".

I also got the biggie thread, stuff with Kamusha and Sblfilms, and that incel thread where I was called autistic lol.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bacon said:

For real tho, I was looking to see if I had any saved interactions that specifically use "cunt" and "bitch".

I also got the biggie thread, stuff with Kamusha and Sblfilms, and that incel thread where I was called autistic lol.

Lol, you're crazy! :lol:

1 minute ago, Bacon said:

If I never apologized for asking if you were autistic, I do so now. I've thought about that multiple times since then.

Just now, best3444 said:

Haha coming from you made me laugh. You will keep responding to this thread until your 12 hour shift begins. 

Nah, I  got Zelda to play. But at least I didn't repeatedly say I'm done, only to keep coming back for more.

• Hugs 1