Golfer Michael Block nailed a hole-in-one that DROPPED DIRECTLY INTO THE HOLE

3 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

Question for golfers - what happens if it bounces out?

What happens when a golf ball bounces out of the hole? According to the USGA Rules, when a golf ball bounces out of the hole, it is not considered a ‘holed ball’. The ball must be played from where it came to a full stop after bouncing out of the hole.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Oh boy, imagine how much that would suck. It probably rarely happens as long as the flag is in the hole because physics, but I'm sure it's happened. Imagine being that guy who dunked a hole in one and it bounced out. His friends will never believe him.

I hope to have a hole in one some day. I’ve had an awesome chip in for an eagle on a Par 4 that shocked me and my dad. Just played my first round yesterday. Thank god we only did 9 holes cause my gawd I’m tight on and pulling the hell on my tee drive. My putting was on fire though. I sunk a 20 footer from the fringe of the 2nd green. Then on the 7th hole I sunk a putt from 12-15ft on the fairways and another 20-25ft after that on the green for my par. The 2 great putts is all I need in wanted to go out and play a full 18 soon.

The story of this guy is awesome. Was a local pro teaching rich old farts how to get good. Just made a few years worth of income here, plus I think he's guaranteed entry into next years tournament due to how high he finished.

1 hour ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

It was a par 3 :p

If he did that to a par 5, then I'd say that he possesses superhuman abilities.

I'm sure if you gave one of those pro long-drive guys who can drive like 500 yards 10,000 tries to do it, they'd probably get it eventually. It would be like a Dude Perfect shot.

1 minute ago, Fizzzzle said:

I'm sure if you gave one of those pro long-drive guys who can drive like 500 yards 10,000 tries to do it, they'd probably get it eventually. It would be like a Dude Perfect shot.

Just don't ask those guys to sink an easy putt, because they can't do that to save their lives.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...