Tekashi 69 got beat up.

Derek

• Derek changed the title to Tekashi 69 got beat up.

For a guy who almost exclusively posts instagram photos from private jets with bags of money, kind of weird that he was alone working out in an LA Fitness with no security.

Then I read that he allegedly hired a 24-hour security team in LA back in 2018 and he never paid them a cent.

Kind of makes me think maaaaaybe he doesn't actually have it like that.

• True 2

1 minute ago, Fizzzzle said:

For a guy who almost exclusively posts instagram photos from private jets with bags of money, kind of weird that he was alone working out in an LA Fitness with no security.

Then I read that he allegedly hired a 24-hour security team in LA back in 2018 and he never paid them a cent.

This is your friendly reminder that money stolen via wage theft is higher than all other types of theft combined. 

• True 1

2 minutes ago, TheShader said:

This is your friendly reminder that money stolen via wage theft is higher than all other types of theft combined. 

True, and people rarely ever get punished for it, since the people being stolen from rarely are the types of people to have money laying around for lawyers.

• True 1

17 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

Is he just a rapper? He probably is a sort of low level rich person. Could buy a lambo but couldn't really afford 24/7 security. 

My local rapper Fetty Wap is active in our community. Like the seafood restaurant by my house has been visited by him. (And Jim Jones) He has the bling but doesn't have private security. I know he has been robbed a few times.

On 3/22/2023 at 8:23 AM, Fizzzzle said:

So quick google research shows him worth only 500k but states he was worth 8mil before the arrest. I’m guessing some projected earnings or something went into the 8mil figure I doubt he actually had that and spent it all on his defense. I’m sure he spent a lot but I can’t imagine he spent 8million just to rat out a gang that’s now coming for him.

Not enough to just really fuck off anywhere but definitely enough to just fly to somewhere in europe or something that doesn’t have the same gang presence and start over. Maybe use 100k of it to do whatever you can to remove the weird shit and just try to live a normal life, which is what I would do in his situation.

• Halal 2

1 minute ago, stepee said:

So quick google research shows him worth only 500k but states he was worth 8mil before the arrest. I’m guessing some projected earnings or something went into the 8mil figure I doubt he actually had that and spent it all on his defense. I’m sure he spent a lot but I can’t imagine he spent 8million just to rat out a gang that’s now coming for him.

Not enough to just really fuck off anywhere but definitely enough to just fly to somewhere in europe or something that doesn’t have the same gang presence and start over. Maybe use 100k of it to do whatever you can to remove the weird shit and just try to live a normal life, which is what I would do in his situation.

You also don't have a giant "69" tattooed on your face, as far as I know. Kind of hard to live a normal life after that.

Now I'm just picturing him like... milking goats in France.

• Haha 1

Just now, Fizzzzle said:

You also don't have a giant "69" tattooed on your face, as far as I know. Kind of hard to live a normal life after that.

Now I'm just picturing him like... milking goats in France.

That’s why I included the 100k for removing the weird shit!

All I just read was the amount of cope required to be a snitch that's just too much psychology. I rather be in solitary confinement for the rest of my life if they allow me books then have to jump through those hops to get a good night's sleep.

• True 1

16 minutes ago, Zaku3 said:

All I just read was the amount of cope required to be a snitch that's just too much psychology. I rather be in solitary confinement for the rest of my life if they allow me books then have to jump through those hops to get a good night's sleep.

Yeah man I would just go somewhere they never heard of me, that is like my worst nightmare having a fucking gang you snitched on after you

Those cats that jumped him weren't part of the gang he sntiched on. They were just dudes (probably members of another gang or gang affiliated) who don't abide snitches. What's funny is that the whole "code of the street thing" is bullshit. Everybody is snitching on everybody out there and a lot of guys are actual informants who snitch to keep the cops away from THEIR criminal endeavors. It's all a joke. I never liked this kid and I think he's on the spectrum but I felt bad for him when I saw him getting stomped out. This kid is gonna end up in a bodybag one way or another. Shame.

His bodyguard challenged the attackers to a fight to a fight. 10k if they win. Death if they lose. No rules, baby!

9f7b59cefd2e4feba12ae016db593851_xl.jpg
WWW.TMZ.COM

Tekashi 6ix9ine's bodyguard is denying social media rumors he was the one who orchestrated 69's beatdown in a FL gym ... instead challenging his attackers to a...