I’ve started watching hockey

CastlevaniaNut18

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
19 hours ago, TUFKAK said:

@CastlevaniaNut18

pray you play the leafs in the first round that way the Bs can be rested to play the Panthers.

Finally watched the highlights of the game, it wasn’t even close. Ten years later the leafs can’t match the Bruins. 

I mean I’m still new to the game, but this year’s Bruins does not look like a team that can win it all. I feel like last year was their shot and they blew it. 

5 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I mean I’m still new to the game, but this year’s Bruins does not look like a team that can win it all. I feel like last year was their shot and they blew it. 

You lose before you win in hockey. Before the lighting started their dynasty they were embarrassed by the jackets in round one, nobody remembers that series sweep anymore.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Keyser_Soze said:

@GeneticBlueprint Could have a team soon!

WWW.FORBES.COM

The NHL's Arizona Coyotes have dealt with relocation rumors for decades. But this time is different: Salt Lake City is a real possibility, as early as next season.

I think we’ll have a team at some point but it won’t be the Coyotes. I think the NHL is just using Ryan as a pawn to get the Coyotes to bend a little.  

On 4/10/2024 at 11:41 PM, GeneticBlueprint said:

I think we’ll have a team at some point but it won’t be the Coyotes. I think the NHL is just using Ryan as a pawn to get the Coyotes to bend a little.  

My read is this is likely as they’re 3-5 years away from leaving their college arena.

On 4/10/2024 at 11:41 PM, GeneticBlueprint said:

WWW.ESPN.COM

Arizona Coyotes players were informed Friday that the team is relocating to Utah, sources told ESPN, confirming a report by PHNX Sports.

Just now, Keyser_Soze said:

Will have to name it something after Mormons. Like the Utah Door Knockers or something.

I think they should go with naming the team something that has nothing to do with the region. Such as Real Salt Lake or the Utah Jazz. Its tradition at this point. 

• True 1

On 4/13/2024 at 11:22 AM, GeneticBlueprint said:

I think they should go with naming the team something that has nothing to do with the region. Such as Real Salt Lake or the Utah Jazz. Its tradition at this point. 

Won't happen but SLC Punks would be my favorite.

I’ve got the Bruins over the Leafs cause, duh.

It’s either over in 5 if Sammy doesn’t show up, or 7 if he does. The leafs do not match up well against the Bs at all.

Calling Stars vs Canes n the finals with my dark horses being the Preds and Isles.

On 3/7/2024 at 4:13 AM, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Consider the playoffs a totally new season.

Hell, Montreal won in ‘93 on the strength of their goalie.

of all the teams the Bruins had, I never expected 2011 to be the year the win the cup. Not that they were weak, by any means, but the Caps or Lightning seemed the obvious choice. 

LA Kings 2012 made no sense to anyone who followed that season.

Magic happens in the playoffs(but not for the Leafs).