I deleted my reddit

SuperSpreader

14 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

The gaming boards are BARELY tolerable.

The DOTA subreddit is probably one of the more toxic communities I've seen. It was funny how upset they were with the production of TI. They nitpicked every little thing which ended up being changed after every weekend. Someone was certainly eating crow by the end of the tournament.

Just now, Keyser_Soze said:

The DOTA subreddit is probably one of the more toxic communities I've seen. It was funny how upset they were with the production of TI. They nitpicked every little thing which ended up being changed after every weekend. Someone was certainly eating crow by the end of the tournament.

The Evil Dead subreddit was pretty bad for a bit as well. Seems to have calmed down a bit after the most recent patch. Some of the gaming subreddits are very chill. teh State of Decay subbreditt is nothign but folks helping each other and giving tips and exchanging war stories about the game.

32 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:

I've been using it for local news and politics, my mistake!

Why Would You Do That Cbc Tv GIF by CBC

But seriously, the one thing I signed up to reddit for actually helped me greatly. There's a sub all about dual citizenship/immigration issues etc. and I'm not sure I would've been able to maneuver my way through that garbage if it wasn't for some really helpful people on there. Besides that, you're absolutely right, looking up anything "local" will make you lose whatever faith in humanity is left. 

• Halal 1

8 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

The Evil Dead subreddit was pretty bad for a bit as well. Seems to have calmed down a bit after the most recent patch. 

For a while I got into the Hunt: Showdown subreddit and jesus christ, you'd think the game personally came and pissed in each on of their cereals every morning. I mean it absolutely has a ton of issues and bugs but these people go wild. The PC crowd constantly bashing the console version/crowd in general is crazy. It goes unmoderated and it's not even backhanded jokes or anything but straight-up malicious rants lol 

• True 1