Rumor: PS+ Essential lineup for November has leaked via Dealabs - Nioh 2 - LEGO Harry Potter Collection - Heavenly Bodies

Brian

18 hours ago, crispy4000 said:

Haven't tried CD keys yet.  The unsubstantiated fear of getting a bad region key turns me away.

It's also pretty easy to find any semi-old game I'd want in a bundle or giveaway.  It's the publishers that mostly opt out of that stuff like SquareEnix that leave me wanting.

CD Keys is great. You're worried about nothing. 

12 hours ago, XxEvil AshxX said:

So it's legit? I'm just now getting into PC gaming that's more than just playing stuff from GOG and I've never used them before.

They're 100% legit and they offer payment via PayPal. I think @Keyser_Sozeis correct about the ID/Driver's License thing, when I signed up that wasn't a requirement but I remember them adding that to avoid scammers or something. They sell keys for multiple regions so you need to make sure you're getting a global key or a key for your region, however, regions are clearly marked.

I'm cursing around there looking at Square and Atlus stuff, could have sworn I've seen pretty much everything there much cheaper on GMG.  Might just be those publishers.

It seems like you generally could save a little compared to authorized sellers.  But not once games start hitting bundles.