Intel Arc A770 / A750 review (DF)

crispy4000

• crispy4000 changed the title to Intel Arc A770 / A750 review (DF)
1 hour ago, Spork3245 said:

DBDYDsUkPfP7u5fv4P6ddJ.png

I don’t think the 6600xt was the best card to pick as an alternative, btw.

Hardware Unboxed disagrees with you. Plus for cards this weak unless u have DLSS I'd avoid ray tracing. The Arcs need resizable BAR support as well so if someone in this price range wants a card the 6600XT and 6650XT are the better buys. Don't need a new CPU/mobo, don't need to worry about the unknown of Intel drivers, etc. 

8 hours ago, Zaku3 said:

Hardware Unboxed disagrees with you. Plus for cards this weak unless u have DLSS I'd avoid ray tracing.

They disagree with actual numbers? Weird. RT, at “medium”, is providing playable fps in most games at 1080p with it… sooo… :shrug:

7UnPtK68dSdQNPkerSrAKA.png

8 hours ago, Zaku3 said:

The Arcs need resizable BAR support as well so if someone in this price range wants a card the 6600XT and 6650XT are the better buys. Don't need a new CPU/mobo, don't need to worry about the unknown of Intel drivers, etc. 

Resizeable BAR has been available for almost 4 years from Intel, and 6 years from AMD (400 series motherboards running a Ryzen 3000 series and up). If you’re running something older, sure, this card isn’t for you.