Sackboy: A Big Adventure (PS5 best launch title) launches on PC on October 27 according to an early released trailer

Brian

1 hour ago, silentbob said:

I almost feel like I should of skipped the PS5 purchase and stuck with my PC for their games. Who would of guessed they would go all Microsoft on us.

I may have done the same if GPU prices weren't bananas and I didn't own so many PS4 games.

There's also the games price/release date factor.  Sony seems to delay their single-player PC releases by 2 years.  It takes another 2 years after that for their games to hit bargain prices on PC, approaching but not necessarily matching console lows.  (ie: Horizon's historical low on PC is still almost double the PS Store's)   It's even more apparent if you factor in physical copy deals: I don't think I'll be seeing TLOU2 on PC for $10 anytime soon.

Even a cheap ass like myself has to consider if I'm good to wait ~4 years to play God of War 2.  Instead, I'll probably end up picking it up on PS5 when the PC port comes around.

2 minutes ago, Paperclyp said:

I have that, I stalled out on the first Spidey even though I was enjoying it. I need to finish that or maybe I should just switch over to miles. 

Both are fantastic games with good stories and some of the most fun games mechanically, period. I would play both IMO. If you are stuck on the ps4 version of the first one then I’d update to Remastered and transfer your save there to get 60fps.

6 minutes ago, Brian said:

A fantastic platformer >>>>>>> PS3 game and expansion DLC

African American Reaction GIF

Don’t litter my thread with your bad opinions. Thanks 

Im sure it’s fine. I used to be a LBP fanatic. But Demons is an incredible remake and is better than most full releases of any kind nowadays imo. 

11 minutes ago, stepee said:

Both are fantastic games with good stories and some of the most fun games mechanically, period. I would play both IMO. If you are stuck on the ps4 version of the first one then I’d update to Remastered and transfer your save there to get 60fps.

i have the remastered actually, got it bundled with my PS5. I think I need to just chill on the completionist itch I have and play through it. Like I said, I didn’t dislike it, it just was wearing on me a bit and I stopped and never went back.  

• Halal 1

• 1 month later...

Oh, I guess I posted about it on another thread but this launched with shader compilation stutters but just about a week later it looks like they fixed that with the latest patch! Nice and smooth now at 120fps.

I was only half way through on ps5 so I just started over here since primarily I want to play it on Steam Deck, which it runs great at 60fps on now as well!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...