I've had two whiskeys and a beer

SuperSpreader

2 hours ago, stepee said:

now try drinking a handle of vodka and staring at a wall

Ā 

Do you miss drinking at all? I honestly don't at all and living sober is such a better life. Even when I was smoking too much Marijuana my life was shitty. I stopped everything and life is so much better this way.Ā 

14 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Ā 

Do you miss drinking at all? I honestly don't at all and living sober is such a better life. Even when I was smoking too much Marijuana my life was shitty. I stopped everything and life is so much better this way.Ā 

Ā 

Sometimes, mostly in a social way. I donā€™t miss drinking at home alone that much. I donā€™t think about it much anymore tbh.

• Halal 1

22 minutes ago, stepee said:

Ā 

Sometimes, mostly in a social way. I donā€™t miss drinking at home alone that much. I donā€™t think about it much anymore tbh.

Ā 

That's good šŸ‘Ā 

Ā 

Sure, it was fun drinking back in my 20s partying every weekend. Those are great memories but my body just can't handle booze anymore. I am so ashamed of how I was binging every weekend literally killing myself slowly but surely. I mean the amount of alcohol I'd consume on Friday night, Saturday night, then all day Sunday is suicide stuff. Ugh.Ā 

6 hours ago, Rachel said:

thanks Biggs.Ā 
Ā 

For the record I donā€™t miss drinking for the most part, like 99% of the time I donā€™t. I maybe have a moment here and there where Iā€™m like ā€œman itā€™d be fun to be drunk right nowā€ and then I think about all the reckless behavior and incredibly stupid shit I did, and oh god the hangovers, and then I donā€™t miss it so much. Sober life is far better.

Ā 

I canā€™t believe how much I drankā€¦ it was destroying me mentally and physically. Iā€™m so glad to be out of that trap. I never want to be hungover again in my life!

Ā 

That's so awesome. Very proud of you and @stepee