Disney & Marvel GAMES SHOWCASE announced - September 9th 1PM PT/4PM ET

Pikachu

DMPG_SOCIAL_16x9_LOOP_A_v002.jpg
WWW.BUSINESSWIRE.COM

Live from D23 Expo presented by Visa, Disney is streaming the Disney & Marvel GAMES SHOWCASE to fans worldwide on Friday, September 9 at 1 p.m. PT

Fans across the world will be able to watch the Disney & Marvel GAMES SHOWCASE live, hosted by Kinda Funny’s Blessing Adeoye Jr., featuring reveals, announcements, and trailers for new and upcoming games

39 minutes ago, Brick said:

We'll likely get more news on Spider-Man 2, and Wolverine. That alone will be exciting enough, but I wonder what else there will be. 

The digital showcase will feature incredible new content from Disney & Pixar Games, Marvel Games, Lucasfilm Games, and 20th Century Games. In addition to all-new announcements, fans can expect new reveals from titles including Disney Dreamlight Valley, Marvel’s Midnight Suns, LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga, and a sneak peek at the upcoming Marvel ensemble game from Skydance New Media.

• 4 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, crispy4000 said:

Kind of a bad show.  CG trailers of mobile games, old footage of upcoming games, CG trailers of unannounced new games.

Any time a new game is announced with four main characters, I immediately get skeptical about it having a half baked campaign full of ‘it’s still good solo’ BS.

This is one of those shows where I think it would have been better to just not have one at all.