Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty | New Team Ninja Game From Producers Fumihiko Yasuda (Nioh) & Masaaki Yamagiwa (Bloodborne) - "DLC 3 | Upheaval in Jingxiang" trailer

Keyser_Soze

On 3/21/2023 at 6:27 PM, eventide11 said:

Hit another road block with Lieu Bei. If anyone's had success with him I'm all ears... Or eyes

Oof, yeah this dude can fuck off. 

Edit: and of course, right after I post that, I beat him. :p The thing that made that attempt a lot smoother was countering his tricky double critical blows. Doing that once is almost enough to put him in fatal strike range. Did that three times and the fight was over pretty quickly. 

• Halal 1

50 minutes ago, TheLeon said:

Oof, yeah this dude can fuck off. 

Edit: and of course, right after I post that, I beat him. :p The thing that made that attempt a lot smoother was countering his tricky double critical blows. Doing that once is almost enough to put him in fatal strike range. Did that three times and the fight was over pretty quickly. 

I finally ended up beating him. Rock Pillar totally destroyed him and kept him stunned. Level up earth, use that and profit. 

• Halal 1

And done! That final boss was a bastard, but wasn’t too tough once you’ve seen each of his moves a dozen times and know what to expect. 

Great game overall. I have a bunch of boring nitpicks (could have done with a lot less repetitive loot with minor stat differences, for example), but I had a lot of fun with it. There are still a bunch of side missions I haven’t done, and I probably won’t get to them anytime soon, because while it was a fun game, it was also exhausting. By the end, I was ready to be done.

• Halal 1
  • Hugs 1

16 minutes ago, TheLeon said:

And done! That final boss was a bastard, but wasn’t too tough once you’ve seen each of his moves a dozen times and know what to expect. 

Great game overall. I have a bunch of boring nitpicks (could have done with a lot less repetitive loot with minor stat differences, for example), but I had a lot of fun with it. There are still a bunch of side missions I haven’t done, and I probably won’t get to them anytime soon, because while it was a fun game, it was also exhausting. By the end, I was ready to be done.

I think I'm at the last dude. I fought him a couple of times and he's not too bad. Just got to get his timing and I'll be done with this one. I may come back at some point and do a different build.. But not any time soon 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty | New Team Ninja Game From Producers Fumihiko Yasuda (Nioh) & Masaaki Yamagiwa (Bloodborne) - "Conqueror of Jiangdong" (DLC #2) trailer
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty | New Team Ninja Game From Producers Fumihiko Yasuda (Nioh) & Masaaki Yamagiwa (Bloodborne) - "Battle of Zhongyuan" and "Conqueror of Jiangdong" DLC trailers
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty | New Team Ninja Game From Producers Fumihiko Yasuda (Nioh) & Masaaki Yamagiwa (Bloodborne) - Update 1.2 released including "Lies of P" collaboration
  • 1 month later...
TEAMNINJA-STUDIO.COM

From the depths of darkness, a dragon soars. The story of a militia soldier fighting for survival in the chaotic Three Kingdoms

The third DLC, "Upheaval in Jingxiang," depicts Liu Bei's forces as they fight back against the threat of the Elixir that has gripped Jing Province since the death of Yu Ji.

In addition, this DLC will feature a multitude of new content, including a more challenging difficulty level, new weapon category and demons, endgame content expansion and more for a gripping experience for Wo Long experts and novices alike.

In addition to the DLC announcement, a free update was released today that optimizes the PC version of the game by improving processing load and stuttering, and adds a collaboration mission with "Nioh 2". The collaboration mission features the "Mezuki" boss from "Nioh 2". The "Scampuss Hat" can be obtained as a reward for completing the mission, so be sure to give it a try.

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty | New Team Ninja Game From Producers Fumihiko Yasuda (Nioh) & Masaaki Yamagiwa (Bloodborne) - DLC 3 "Upheaval in Jingxiang" to release on December 12, free Nioh 2 collaboration mission now available
  • 1 month later...
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty | New Team Ninja Game From Producers Fumihiko Yasuda (Nioh) & Masaaki Yamagiwa (Bloodborne) - "DLC 3 | Upheaval in Jingxiang" trailer