~* Commissar SFLUFAN's Beginning of Summer Giveaway & Buffalo/Uvalde Fundraiser*~

You're tonight's winner @Captain Pickle!

Tell you what, not only will I give you a game of your choice, but I'll also make a donation of equal value to both the Buffalo and Uvalde fundraisers in your name!

I'll also hold a special bonus drawing tomorrow that will be exclusively for those who donated as a bonus for their generosity!

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

You're tonight's winner @Captain Pickle!

Tell you what, not only will I give you a game of your choice, but I'll also make a donation of equal value to both the Buffalo and Uvalde fundraisers in your name!

I'll also hold a special bonus drawing tomorrow that will be exclusively for those who donated as a bonus for their generosity!

Hmmm.  Thank you so much.  Your generosity knows no bounds.  I truly appreciate what you are doing with this giveaway encouraging others on this site to donate.  We have a lot of generous and kind people on this board.  I wish I was in a place to donate right now and so I think in the spirit of this thread you should simply donate on my behalf.  That would be my preference.

But knowing you, that will simply not do so if you insist and to limit the back and forth, I would enjoy Mario Sports.  However, my preference would be a donation rather than a game.

Thanks again for all you do here and for all our merry D1Pshits!

• Like 2

18 hours ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

spacer.png

I looked for the one that had the fewest funds donated. Money is a bit tight right now as I navigate a move and remodel of our former home. Could usually be in for more.

18 hours ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

spacer.png

Did the same for a Buffalo victim as well.

GeneticBlueprint Match_Buffalo-1.jpg

GeneticBlueprint Match_Uvalde-1.jpg

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Captain Pickle said:

Hmmm.  Thank you so much.  Your generosity knows no bounds.  I truly appreciate what you are doing with this giveaway encouraging others on this site to donate.  We have a lot of generous and kind people on this board.  I wish I was in a place to donate right now and so I think in the spirit of this thread you should simply donate on my behalf.  That would be my preference.

But knowing you, that will simply not do so if you insist and to limit the back and forth, I would enjoy Mario Sports.  However, my preference would be a donation rather than a game.

Thanks again for all you do here and for all our merry D1Pshits!

You gotta help me out here - which Nintendo system is Mario Sports on? :p

36 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

There is a Switch version:hmm:

latest?cb=20180606200514
FANTENDO.FANDOM.COM

Mario Sports Megamix is a 2019 sports game developed by Bandai Namco Studios and published by Nintendo for the Nintendo Switch console. It is an installment of the...

lol that came up too, I hate that site! it’s gotten me a few times..

• 2 weeks later...