Roe v. Wade is dead

19 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

How in god's name do they intend to enforce that or prove date of fertilization.

Member when Republicans in Missouri were caught keeping track of women's cycles?

GettyImages_1146975931.jpg
WWW.VOX.COM

Hearings will determine if Missouri will be the first state without an abortion clinic.

59 minutes ago, sblfilms said:
220411204126-01-kevin-stitt-file-super-t
AMP.CNN.COM

Oklahoma's legislature on Thursday passed a bill that would ban abortions from the stage of "fertilization" and allow private citizens to sue abortion providers who "knowingly" perform or induce an...

That is quite the needle they are threading

With those restrictions I’m honestly surprised it passed

• 5 weeks later...

It almost seems like America needs another Civil War in order to get things back on track. Again that Netflix cartoon movie last year called America, seemed so wacky and absurd. Now I think back on to it and it seems like everything is falling into place. Especially the last last 3-4 minutes and Washington says “Oh We’re Gonna Fuck This Up, Aren’t We” They said Obama would bring the anti-Christ and Trump sure did bring hell with him when he got elected (and so on) So I gotta say they might of been right on that too. 

On 6/20/2022 at 2:23 PM, silentbob said:

It almost seems like America needs another Civil War in order to get things back on track. Again that Netflix cartoon movie last year called America, seemed so wacky and absurd. Now I think back on to it and it seems like everything is falling into place. Especially the last last 3-4 minutes and Washington says “Oh We’re Gonna Fuck This Up, Aren’t We” They said Obama would bring the anti-Christ and Trump sure did bring hell with him when he got elected (and so on) So I gotta say they might of been right on that too. 

The problem with a civil war or revolution of any kind is you never really know who will be in power when all the dust settles. This country isn't worth it at this point. I'm out if it ever comes to some sort of war. 

• True 1