Roe v. Wade is dead

2 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Expected, but still disgusting. Fuck people who think women shouldn't be able to control their own bodies.

"My body, my choice" on masks but "your body, my choice" on abortion.

• True 3

4 minutes ago, chakoo said:

Good job america. now what's next on the menu for regression?

Obviously they'll take back a Woman's right to vote since Women's rights clearly don't matter.  After that, I'd assume they'll put Asians back in camps and Unfree the blacks. 

I look forward to all of the right-wing pundits who spent the entire Covid pandemic kicking and screaming about mask mandates and vaccines and "My Body My Choice" to obviously showing their opposition to such a big medical government overreAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'm sorry I couldn't finish that with a straight face.

Just now, osxmatt said:

To every single friend, family member, journalist, pundit, TV host, you name it, that said we were being sensationalist that Roe v Wade was going to be overturned.

FUCK YOU.

member when Trump winning was a joke that couldn't happen 

So on this regression train, how soon till we can kick out the smelly Italians and dirty Irish? I think half of me should be sent back to europe. :thinking:

Spoiler

I should be more serious about this but i'm trying not to post a shit ton of "go fuck yourself" to anybody who might even slightly agree with this decision. :frustrated: