Activision workers walk out over lifting of vaccine mandate. It ‘came as a shock to everybody.’

Jason

Btw way, I talked to an actor friend the other day who told me she got fired from two jobs because she refused to be vaccinated. Like she auditioned, got hired and refused to be vaccinated and lost the roles... one was for the FX show Snowfall and the other was from Severance. All I could say was "I guess you stood up for your convictions." :|

Also regarding transmisibility between vaccinated and unvaccinated people...

istock2-1200x630.jpg
NEWS.HARVARD.EDU

Breakthrough COVID-19 cases in vaccinated people may be less likely to spread infection because virus is shed for a shorter period of time as opposed to infections in unvaccinated people.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I work in a hospital and I haven't had it. Got vaxed as soon as I could, was lazy and delayed my booster a few months,  though.

Same, haven't had to to my knowledge. Almost have to have had it as in the heyday of the pandemic the first go round I was in like 12 covid+ rooms a day, granted in a PAPR. Then my wife an 3 year old got it and I was hoping to get it just for some god forsaken time off, and still couldn't manage to get it lol.