Rumor: PS+ lineup for April 2022 has been leaked via Dealabs - Hood Outlaws & Legends (PS4/5) - Slay The Spire (PS4) - Spongebob Squarepants: Battle For Bikini Bottom Rehydrated

Brian

1 hour ago, Dodger said:

A lot of people got addicted to Slay the Spire

It’s a perfect phone/tablet game. I played it on my lunch breaks every day for like a year, and I still play it occasionally. I don’t see it having nearly the same appeal on a console. 

32 minutes ago, TheLeon said:

It’s a perfect phone/tablet game. I played it on my lunch breaks every day for like a year, and I still play it occasionally. I don’t see it having nearly the same appeal on a console. 

Dare say it's the perfect deck game? 🤔(And it was in that Ukraine bundle)

2 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Dare say it's the perfect deck game? 🤔(And it was in that Ukraine bundle)

I guess? Personally, I would feel kinda silly playing a game on the Deck that I could just as easily play on my phone. But I don’t have much of a use for the Deck anyway, so I’m probably not the person to ask. 

• 3 weeks later...

On 3/29/2022 at 10:00 AM, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Slay the Spire and SpongeBob are S tier games. Don’t @ me. 

On 3/29/2022 at 11:36 AM, Dodger said:

A lot of people got addicted to Slay the Spire

With your descriptions I decided to give the game a chance and I am really loving it. Just made it all the way though the Spire for the first time.

I typically don't like Roguelite games because it goes against my hoarding nature, but I did really like Rogue Legacy so it does happen every once in a while. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

With your descriptions I decided to give the game a chance and I am really loving it. Just made it all the way though the Spire for the first time.

I typically don't like Roguelite games because it goes against my hoarding nature, but I did really like Rogue Legacy so it does happen every once in a while. 

Well that’s why I said it, haven’t played it personally but I’ve seen a lot of comments Of people saying it’s fun and addicting.