Street Fighter 6 (PlayStation consoles/Xbox Series/PC) - "Akuma Gameplay" trailer

Keyser_Soze

27 minutes ago, Paperclyp said:

You guys really need to know how the two universal bars work + drive impact bare minimum if you want to play this game against other humans. There are probably hundreds if not thousands of YouTube guides to these things. But the drive gauge is the game in a lot of ways and if you’re not sure how it works you’re just setting yourself up for failure. 

100% this.

The FGC can be so annoying. My errr, social media feed, is inundated by like “guy starts the round with a certain move” and the tweet explains nothing more and the point is that is poor strategy to start off with that move and they act like it’s fucking insane. And this is like low level play, they’re just dunking on new players. 

Really a turn off. 

SF6-PC-SITE.jpg?width=1200&height=600&fi
WWW.EUROGAMER.NET

Street Fighter 6 on PC is OK. It's good in some areas, mediocre in others and downright poor in some respects, but it i…

Street Fighter 6 on PC is OK. It's good in some areas, mediocre in others and downright poor in some respects, but it is at least competent - which is far from a sure thing with the current state of PC ports. With a modicum of effort, it's easy to get a flowing, stutter-free, performant experience. However, it's also remarkably unambitious, with very little attempt made to scale the experience beyond the confines established by the console versions.

Ultimately, this is an acceptable but totally unambitious PC port, with a lacklustre options screen and confounding issues with texture management that really need to be addressed on all versions of the game, as far as I see it. In the current climate though, at least it's functional and at least it plays well, though the lack of scaling beyond the console experience is a downer when we know exactly what the RE Engine is capable of.

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Street Fighter 6 (PlayStation consoles/Xbox Series/PC) - Digital Foundry PC version technical analysis ("Competent But Unambitious")

I've only fought one person using modern controls who kicked my ass. I think it was a Manon. Otherwise they (in my low rank experience) tend to lean on like 1-2 gimmicks and if you know the counters they're cooked. 

I sound like I know what I'm talking about but I suck big time. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Street Fighter 6 (PlayStation consoles/Xbox Series/PC) - "Rashid" gameplay trailer, 2 million copies sold in 5 weeks
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Street Fighter 6 (PlayStation consoles/Xbox Series/PC) - TMNT Collaboration and "A.K.I" trailers
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Street Fighter 6 (PlayStation consoles/Xbox Series/PC) - Official "A.K.I" Gameplay Trailer
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Street Fighter 6 (PlayStation consoles/Xbox Series/PC) - A.K.I "Character Guide" and "Theme" videos
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Street Fighter 6 (PlayStation consoles/Xbox Series/PC) - A.K.I Update Launch Trailer
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Street Fighter 6 (PlayStation consoles/Xbox Series/PC) - A.K.I Update Launch Trailer and 15 minutes of gameplay
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Street Fighter 6 (PlayStation consoles/Xbox Series/PC) - "Outfit 3 Showcase" trailer
  • 2 weeks later...

Costumes are out and apparently very expensive.

WWW.IGN.COM

While Street Fighter 6 is a hit with fans of Capcom’s famous fighting game series, its monetisation has caused an uproar. This time it's a backlash over Outfit 3.

It was fun when Max was talking about this he was hoping and saying he hoped they learned their lesson from MK and the Turtle costumes. I wasn't so optimistic myself. While he was saying something like $20, I thought no way and would be at least $40. Turns out, it's even worse than that. It's not bundled so you really have to choose which one you like at $6 otherwise if you want to pay for them all it costs over $100! :o

But it's funny that this sort of outrage caught up to the FGC. When people are paying $20 to play as Nicki Minaj in COD there's no way street fighter costumes are going to be cheap. But like I said, you'll just have to buy the ones for the characters you like. :p