Bloody Spell

skillzdadirecta

10 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

I actually don't remember this one.

Are you sure you're not confusing this with Black Myth: Wukong?

Nope. This one had a demo awhile back that I played... it was on my steam wishlist so I had been keeping track of it. I thought we talked about it here but I guess not :p Wukong is a better looking version of this based on the Monkey King. Following that one too.

I caved and played VERY little last night. Combat is decent and versatile and reminds you more of Ninja Gaiden or Devil may Cry with all of the abilities you have and options and I'm still very early. Game was running at probably 30fps on my laptop so at some point I'm gonna tweak the settings to see if I can get it running a little higher. Seems like it will be a fun romp, but also a tough one. They throw a lot at you very early with little to no tutorial... I'm still trying to figure out what button does what. Again I played a very short amount... probably ten minutes or so, but this will be a decent game to play on my laptop while I'm watching something on TV or something. I was playing with a controller too BTW.

• Shocked 1

23 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

I caved and played VERY little last night. Combat is decent and versatile and reminds you more of Ninja Gaiden or Devil may Cry with all of the abilities you have and options and I'm still very early. Game was running at probably 30fps on my laptop so at some point I'm gonna tweak the settings to see if I can get it running a little higher. Seems like it will be a fun romp, but also a tough one. They throw a lot at you very early with little to no tutorial... I'm still trying to figure out what button does what. Again I played a very short amount... probably ten minutes or so, but this will be a decent game to play on my laptop while I'm watching something on TV or something. I was playing with a controller too BTW.

I will try to give it a go tomorrow. Have a coop campaign in warhammer 3 to night. Will report back.

7 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Tried a few min of it. Gonna take a quick nap so I can be up later but so far I for one welcome our Chinese overlords.

The game is worse then Eastern Europe jank but I can see what they are going for and I like it. 

Also did a bit of the Sword and Fairy 7. Absolutely beautiful game. More polished then Bloody Spell. I want to say Sword and Fairy 7 is a Chinese Tales of game.