Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes | Do You Like Musou Games? | Coming June 24, 2022

Keyser_Soze

Join Fire Emblem™: Three Houses characters as you engage in massive battles across Fódlan

Edelgard, Dimitri, Claude, and other Fire Emblem: Three Houses characters return to put their combat expertise on display as you revisit a war-torn Fódlan.

Unleash devastating combos and striking special moves in action-packed, real-time combat

Cut through hordes of enemies as characters from the Fire Emblem: Three Houses game. Take down dozens of foes with Edelgard’s axe or Dimitri’s lance, or blast enemies from a distance with Claude’s bow. Slash, swing, and spear your way to a brighter future for Fódlan.

Purchase the digital version of the game to receive regular visits from a friendly messenger owl outside of your personal quarters. It'll gift you Owl Feathers that can be used to boost your support level with other characters!

I'd still argue that Fire Emblem Warriors was, gameplay-wise, the best of these Nintendo x Warriors crossover games. The weapons triangle actually mattered in that game, so there was some strategy in choosing who to send after who. The biggest issue was that it never really went deeper than that, but I did enjoy it for what it was.

I am... tentatively in.

• Sicko 1

58 minutes ago, Rev said:

God I hate this style of game. Would love to see a real new FE though.

It's really love to know what Intelligent Systems is working on right now. The last few years they've been releasing one title a year, so they just have something there working on right now. I mean, they are also running in that Three Houses and Fire Emblem Heroes money. They must did Paper Mario and Warioware, so I have to imagine they're also working on a new Fire Emblem.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...