Anyone Upgrade their Series S / X Storage yet?

HardAct

Amazon: Series S & X expansion SSD $219

These things are pretty expensive but I've filled my Series X up already though most games I'll not get to and could easily uninstall for now. Didn't take much, Just 18 games! Some are quite big and there is absolutely no need to have all these installed, DAMN YOU GAMEPASS!!! I tend to go overboard thinking I need to get them all now, I'm way worse on PC GamePass. I have Samsung 970 Evo 1Tb NvME m.2 SSD I'm pretty sure will work in the PS5 when I eventually get one, but I was wondering whom if any have there new console HD filled and have or are thinking of purchasing one of these Expansions cards? How much cheaper do you think they can drop too?

For reference  My 18 Games;

Installed: Forza 5, Mortal Kombat 11, Ori: The will of the Wisps, The Medium, Halo Infinite, Apex Legends, MLB The Show 2k21, Destiny 2, Myst, Star Wars: The Fallen Jedi, Doom Eternal, It takes Two, Sekiro, Unravel 1 & 2, PsychoNauts 2, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, and Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions Evolved

I did a few months ago. Yeah, they're expensive but I just put it on the Best Buy card so it can be even more expensive.

I do have it filled up because I don't have anything installed on the Series S or X internal, so that I can swap the memory card between consoles and play the games whether I'm in the computer room or out in the den. 

(Correction: I have 122 GB free on the external)

Games are:

Ass Creed Valhalla - 71.4

Back 4 Blood - 34.7

Borderlands 3 - 65.1

Control - 43.6

Crysis 2 Remastered - 17.7

Death's Door - 3.0

Echo Generation - 5.8

Elder Scrolls Online - 94.0

Skyrim SE - 34.7

Forgotten City - 13.9

Forza Horizon 5 - 102.4

Halo Infinite - 49.1

Immortals Fenix Rising - 32.9

Mass Effect Trilogy - 93.8

Psychonauts 2 - 28.6

RE Village - 30.2

Riders Republic - 20.4

Tales of Arise - 40.3

Twelve Minutes - 2.4

To be fair though, I also have an external HDD plugged in with all my non-Series X enhanced Xbox One and 360 games. These are just the ones that require the faster storage. I could probably fit a few more games on there once I finish and delete Borderlands 3, Valhalla and Mass Effect. ESO and FH5 never end, so I dunno wtf I'm gonna do there.

How can you have 2? You swap them? I know it excepts external storage too, I was referring to the Seagate preparatory one that fits in the back slot. Is that what your both talking about? You bought a 1TB and a 2TB? I'm gonna do it too just because I like having stuff...lol I'm gonna hold off a bit to for awhile. 

I was just looking into this. My internal is close to full and Ive had to delete a bunch of stuff. 

currently i have:

Mass Effect: andromeda

AC: Valhalla

COD: Vanguard

COD: Warzone

Battlefield 1

Battlefield V

Forza 5 

Skater XL

Skate 3

Halo 5

Halo Infinite

Insurgency: Sandstorm

i have around 70G left I think. 

Id like to get the 2TB card but I cant wrap my brain around spending $400 on it. Its almost the cost of the system itself. Ill probably grab the 1TB card next time its on sale. Ive seen it for $180 here and there. 

• 2 weeks later...

I guess I'm going down tomorrow and buying the 1tb expansion card thanks to @Commissar SFLUFAN and gifting me Battlefield2042 on Series X I'm in serious need of HD space. another 219.99 OUCHY, Much appreciated for the game Man, your awesome!!

Ordered the 1Tb expansion at 10pm last night and BestBuy dropped it off at the door just now, I though that was pretty dang nice. Of course I wanted the 2Tb but 319.99 was hard to justify ATM. They said by 9pm today, also bought the 20th anniversary Series S/X controller with the green grips and see through shell. I can now install Battlefield 2042 that was gifted the other day, thanks again @Commissar SFLUFAN Sir!!

I just love the controller so now I have no excuse to not try and play It takes two with the wife...lol. I think this is going to be a disaster but it's so well reviewed I just have to try it. Note: She's no gamer though, gets motion sick so easily, I also want to try Unravel 1 & 2 with her so we shall see. She only plays match 3 games usually!