I like to burn my burn pile on a chilly winter evening

5-EDF2817-3097-4678-A647-6-FBD09-BF1-D21

Had a pretty big pile when I started, around 30x30 around and 10 feet high. We had a ton of big trunks of trees left over from the hurricane that I hadn’t got around to. It’s in the upper 40s tonight which is perfect burn pile weather ❤️

Anybody else grow up in the sticks and enjoy a good burn?

• Guest changed the title to I like to burn my burn pile on a chilly winter evening

Yep. My parents always have a big pile of wood that they’ve cut and bonfires are a thing, especially during the colder months. 

Used to have a deep burn pit dug by a backhoe when I was a teenager. It was dark and I fell in one night when we had a bonfire. It had rained so there was water at the bottom, along with a recent deer carcass. 15 feet down. Pretty traumatizing. 

• Shocked 1

We can't burn things for like 4 months out of the year where I'm from because of fiery inferno.

It would have been nice today, though. It's basically been raining nonstop for the past like 4 days. I bet rain wouldn't do shit to a fire that big.

It's supposed to start snowing here on Sunday night.:sick:

That reminds me, I need to buy some boots today.