A crime has been committed and I demand justice!

Remarkableriots

1 minute ago, Rachel said:

It’s really not. It’s horrible. But compared to other options in the states, I guess it’s the best. 

The frozen pizza selection in the US is so bad. Digiorno is garbage tier in Canada. There are sooo many better and more delicious and quality frozen pizzas in Canada. It’s really weird I don’t understand why there’s such a disparity but America needs to catch up. 

That's interesting. I never buy frozen pizza so I only ever tried like 3 different brands. Digiorno was the best of the 3. Can't remember the names of the other's. Canada seems superior in a lot of things compared to America according to you. I'm not questioning this because you experienced both. But I recall you saying certain things are better in the states compared to Canada. Oh well.

21 minutes ago, Rachel said:

Taco Bell is much better in the US than Canada. 

Yes, I remember you saying that now.

29 minutes ago, Biggie said:

I agree. Digiorno would be my last choice for frozen pizza. I’d choose store brand before them.  Tombstone > Newman’s Own > Totino’s

I've tried tombstone but I preferred Digiorno. This has been years though. 

My favorite is red baron, but only because I ate it all the time as a kid so it has nostalgia, plus I can take a whole one down in one sitting. Digiorno has too much bread. I've never had frozen pizza that was objectively good, though. It's also generally not something you eat when you particularly care about quality.

1 hour ago, Fizzzzle said:

My favorite is red baron, but only because I ate it all the time as a kid so it has nostalgia, plus I can take a whole one down in one sitting. Digiorno has too much bread. I've never had frozen pizza that was objectively good, though. It's also generally not something you eat when you particularly care about quality.

Yes way to much bread. Also I forgot about Red Baron. It’s a solid pizza. So I’ve revised my list. Tombstone > Newman’s Own > Red Baron

1 hour ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

pizza t GIF

Hey I saw these last time I was at Publix. They pretty good huh? Ima try them next time I shop. 

3 hours ago, Biggie said:

Hey I saw these last time I was at Publix. They pretty good huh? Ima try them next time I shop. 

This is the only frozen pizza I ever had. My mom would buy it when I was a kid because it was cheap af. It was not very good but it still beat a PB&J sandwich for a snack. 

I have tried almost every brand of Frozen Pizza excluding vegan/plant based pizzas. Various types of Walmart Brand, Various types of Kroger brand, Red Baron, Motor City Pizza Co, Totino's Party Pizza, Jack's, Stouffer's, Tombstone, California Pizza Kitchen, Freschetta, Tony's, Screamin' Sicilian, Wild Mike's, Donatos, and maybe more than that. I am really sad that no one around here carries Home Run Inn pizza. D1P and Reddit have both talked about it highly. 

I have also tried DiGiorno. DiGiorno is, by F U C K I N G far the worst frozen pizza you can get. DiGiorno is a fucking lie. It is not pizza. It is Pizza toppings on a round loaf of bread. The issue with DiGiorno is the crust. It fucking sucks. It is so fucking bready. And I don't just mean that because of how thick it is so there is more bread. The crust just lacks the feel of pizza. It is dry and not chewy. Pizza crust has this kind of chewiness. From your low tier chain pizza to your favorite local pizza the crust has this chew that belongs to pizza. DiGiorno fucking doesn't. It is so much like a dry loaf of bread. And I don't mean dry in a bad way either. There are types of breads that are "dry" compared to your normal American white bread and I really like them. But I don't like them when I am expecting Pizza. And that is why DiGiorno is a fucking lie. It says it is Pizza. It looks like a real pizza but when you bite into it all you can think of is bread. You are eating bread with pizza toppings, but that is not a pizza. 

Now, to be fair I like things that say they are pizza but aren't. I like French Bread pizza, I like Party Pizza, and I like the Mexican pizzas/pizza quesadillas I make. I like them, but I don't really consider them pizza, it's just the best thing to call them. But they aren't also really claiming to be pizza. Like yeah, they have pizza in the name, but they know and we know that it really isn't pizza. But DiGiorno doesn't. They lie to you and to themselves. It claims to be pizza but it is a lie, and the lie doesn't even taste good.

Fuck DiGiorno. It sucks cocks and balls. 

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

I want add, I wouldn't have such a strong opinion on DiGiorno if so many people didn't claim it is the best frozen pizza. I literally don't understand how people can make this their first choice of frozen pizza. Every other option is better. Like, I know my bad taste is almost a D1P meme at this point, but I refuse to believe I am wrong on this.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Bacon said:

I want add, I wouldn't have such a strong opinion on DiGiorno if so many people didn't claim it is the best frozen pizza. I literally don't understand how people can make this their first choice of frozen pizza. Every other option is better. Like, I know my bad taste is almost a D1P meme at this point, but I refuse to believe I am wrong on this.

You are correct. Too much bread.

Don't get me wrong, even the worst pizza in the world is delicious if I'm drunk enough, which I usually am if I'm eating frozen pizza, but digiorno is probably my last choice. Of course the corner stores by my house only carry digiorno or totinos...

1 minute ago, gamer.tv said:

I’m trying to think of there’s any decent frozen pizzas in the UK. I tend to get the ‘fresh’ ones and even then, it’s only the fancy shops that make a good show of it.

The thing is the fresher it gets the worse it is. That's why everyone hates papa murphy's in the states. To make an actual good pizza, you need an oven that can get to like 700F. Most conventional ovens do not get that hot. So frozen pizzas are actually better than bullshit fresh pizzas because they're precooked and then flash frozen.

We've been building a brick oven over the last few months at my house, will let know progress pizza

9 hours ago, Bacon said:

I have tried almost every brand of Frozen Pizza excluding vegan/plant based pizzas. Various types of Walmart Brand, Various types of Kroger brand, Red Baron, Motor City Pizza Co, Totino's Party Pizza, Jack's, Stouffer's, Tombstone, California Pizza Kitchen, Freschetta, Tony's, Screamin' Sicilian, Wild Mike's, Donatos, and maybe more than that. I am really sad that no one around here carries Home Run Inn pizza. D1P and Reddit have both talked about it highly. 

I have also tried DiGiorno. DiGiorno is, by F U C K I N G far the worst frozen pizza you can get. DiGiorno is a fucking lie. It is not pizza. It is Pizza toppings on a round loaf of bread. The issue with DiGiorno is the crust. It fucking sucks. It is so fucking bready. And I don't just mean that because of how thick it is so there is more bread. The crust just lacks the feel of pizza. It is dry and not chewy. Pizza crust has this kind of chewiness. From your low tier chain pizza to your favorite local pizza the crust has this chew that belongs to pizza. DiGiorno fucking doesn't. It is so much like a dry loaf of bread. And I don't mean dry in a bad way either. There are types of breads that are "dry" compared to your normal American white bread and I really like them. But I don't like them when I am expecting Pizza. And that is why DiGiorno is a fucking lie. It says it is Pizza. It looks like a real pizza but when you bite into it all you can think of is bread. You are eating bread with pizza toppings, but that is not a pizza. 

Now, to be fair I like things that say they are pizza but aren't. I like French Bread pizza, I like Party Pizza, and I like the Mexican pizzas/pizza quesadillas I make. I like them, but I don't really consider them pizza, it's just the best thing to call them. But they aren't also really claiming to be pizza. Like yeah, they have pizza in the name, but they know and we know that it really isn't pizza. But DiGiorno doesn't. They lie to you and to themselves. It claims to be pizza but it is a lie, and the lie doesn't even taste good.

Fuck DiGiorno. It sucks cocks and balls. 

Jfc I feel like a god damn moron right now. I'll have to check out the frozen pizza section today when I go to the store to see the different options. I feel sick from camping so I'm going to pickup some Alka Seltzer Plus extra strength and some spring water. But I feel like a loser right now because of this post and can't seem to gather the strength to get out of bed right now. Jesus. 

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

Jfc I feel like a god damn moron right now. I'll have to check out the frozen pizza section today when I go to the store to see the different options. I feel sick from camping so I'm going to pickup some Alka Seltzer Plus extra strength and some spring water. But I feel like a loser right now because of this post and can't seem to gather the strength to get out of bed right now. Jesus. 

Private selection cuban pizza with diced pickles is actually pretty good.

https://www.ralphs.com/p/private-selection-cuban-inspired-ham-swiss-thin-crust-pizza/0001111088917

• Thanks 1

Well I decided to stop at Rite-Aid for my basic needs and low and behold DiGiorno pizza was THE main frozen pizza promoted. Buried underneath DiGiorno's different style pizza was a brand called "Amy's Pizza"....

So in my area, DiGiorno seems really popular. I'm sure I'd see a better selection at my main grocery store but this is interesting.