Anyone interested in an (almost) free, gently used Xbox One X?

Seeing as how I just obtained a PS5 and practically all of my non-Sony exclusive gaming is done on the PC, I figured that I have no real need to keep my X1X which to say has been "gently used" is an understatement: I honestly can't remember the last time I turned it on :p

So, I've decided that before I put it up for sale that I'd offer it to you fine people for (almost) free.  I say "almost" because the only think you'll have to reimburse me for is the shipping and packaging costs.

Sure, it's the last-generation console, but it's probably not a bad secondary if you're primarily a PlayStation gamer or if you have kids.

Anyway, just let me know if you're interested!

14 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Seeing as how I just obtained a PS5 and practically all of my non-Sony exclusive gaming is done on the PC, I figured that I have no real need to keep my X1X which to say has been "gently used" is an understatement: I honestly can't remember the last time I turned it on :p

So, I've decided that before I put it up for sale that I'd offer it to you fine people for (almost) free.  I say "almost" because the only think you'll have to reimburse me for is the shipping and packaging costs.

Sure, it's the last-generation console, but it's probably not a bad secondary if you're primarily a PlayStation gamer or if you have kids.

Anyway, just let me know if you're interested!

GAMERSOUTREACH.ORG

Donations made to Gamers Outreach help support kids in hospitals, deliver GO Karts, and enable us to provide custom-tailored services in the places we work.

AbleGamers Charity
Care of: In-Kind Donations
179 E Burr Blvd Suite Q,
Kearneysville, WV 25430

16 minutes ago, SimpleG said:
GAMERSOUTREACH.ORG

Donations made to Gamers Outreach help support kids in hospitals, deliver GO Karts, and enable us to provide custom-tailored services in the places we work.

AbleGamers Charity
Care of: In-Kind Donations
179 E Burr Blvd Suite Q,
Kearneysville, WV 25430

Great idea. 

Really not a bad deal since MS is going to still support it for awhile, and honestly for the majority of the library besides a couple new games are better on X than SS, great for anyone who is a primarily a ps gamer that wants to check out a few MS things or gamepass for sure!