Россия invades Україна | UPDATE (30 May 2024) - Biden gives Ukraine permission to strike some targets inside Russia with American weapons

10 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

These trumpest party can’t help but hide their racism no matter the issue

If they weren't different then why do they fight back?

They clearly don't want anything to do with Russia.

That said I wouldn't necessarily say it is racism. Their cultures do have some overlap and that may be what he is referring to (I didn't watch the video just FYI).

17 minutes ago, Link200 said:

If they weren't different then why do they fight back?

They clearly don't want anything to do with Russia.

That said I wouldn't necessarily say it is racism. Their cultures do have some overlap and that may be what he is referring to (I didn't watch the video just FYI).

He said they’re the indistinguishable not just similar. Pretty big difference!

27dc-nukes-top-01-facebookJumbo.jpg
WWW.NYTIMES.COM

When the Russian leader ordered his nuclear forces into “special combat readiness,” the U.S. could have gone on high alert. Instead, the administration tried not to inflame him.

In response to the higher state of readiness announced by Putin yesterday, Biden had the option of elevating the US readiness level to DEFCON 3.  Wisely, he declined to do so.

37 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

She should be in the dock in The Hague along with her boss (Cheney), his underling (Bush II), the desiccated, decaying corpses of Rumsfeld and Powell, Obama (for moral dereliction for not prosecuting them and for his drone strikes), Blair (for being their lapdog), and so forth and so on.

5624.jpg?width=1200&height=630&quality=8
WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

An open letter written by five historians denounced the war. They hope to persuade Beijing to make their stance clearer

For Xu Guoqi, a Chinese historian, Beijing’s reluctance to denounce Vladimir Putin’s invasion of Ukraine is alarming. “I’m a historian of the first world war. Europe sleep-walked into a huge conflict over 100 years ago, which also had had enormous consequences for China,” Xu said. “The world may be at the point of no return again”.

But looking at how Chinese diplomats are responding to it, and how Chinese people have talked about it on social media in the past week, he said, “I’m afraid it seems we still have not learned the lessons of the past tragedies. As a historian I’m very disappointed.”

On Saturday morning, five renowned Chinese historians – Xu included – wrote an open letter denouncing Russia’s action on its neighbour and calling for peace. The authors of the letter hope to persuade Beijing to make its stance clearer: that what Russia is doing is wrong, and China should say it out loud.

Ukraine: what will China do? There are signs it is uneasy about Putin’s methods

“What will this war lead to? Will it lead to a large-scale world war?” the historians asked. “Great catastrophes in history often started with local conflicts. We strongly opposed Russia’s war against Ukraine. Russia’s invasion of a sovereign state by force … is a violation of the norms of international relations based on the United Nations charter and a breach of the existing international security system.”