Ghost Of Tsushima movie in development, directed by Chad Stahelski

Brian

17 minutes ago, NeoJoe said:

Having that director actually gives me hope for this. They should cast Daisuke Tsuji! 

As I said in the thread on General Gaming, it would make sense, but knowing Hollywood I wouldn't be surprised to see Sony Pictures want a bigger name star. 

Speaking of Sony games being turned into movies, is Naughty Dog involved at all with the Uncharted movie? I know they are with the HBO Last of Us series, but I don't know about Uncharted. 

I kind of want to see how the uncharted movie is before I get excited for this, but it sounds cool.

Which studio did the tomb raider movie? I remember that being pretty alright, but I also saw that movie on a plane, so that kind of bumps up the score of any movie by about 2 points, because what else are you going to do

4 hours ago, Fizzzzle said:

I kind of want to see how the uncharted movie is before I get excited for this, but it sounds cool.

Which studio did the tomb raider movie? I remember that being pretty alright, but I also saw that movie on a plane, so that kind of bumps up the score of any movie by about 2 points, because what else are you going to do

the uncharted movie is doomed with how messy pre production was 

the tomb raider movie was not very good but i thought it had potential for a sequel (that could still be happening, idk)

• 2 years later...