Federalist Co-Founder Sean Davis Threatens Legal Action After Fake ‘Mommy Milky’ Tweet Circulates on Twitter

49 minutes ago, Jason said:
image.jpg
WWW.MEDIAITE.COM

Sean Davis threatened legal action over a fake tweet screenshot circulating that claimed he wrote "mommy milky" on the social media platform Friday evening.

Federalist Co-Founder, and man who can already imagine the sick pleasure of nailing your cat to a barn door, Sean Davis Threatens Legal Action After Fake ‘Mommy Milky’ Tweet Circulates on Twitter

Slight fix to the thread title :p

• Haha 1

I don't know what this is and I don't really care, but it seems pretty funny also.

Also, there is a difference between people saying mean things about you on the internet and people creating completely fake posts with your name on them, so I don't think we can dunk on him for that. Still, he is a dumbass... because if he just ignored it and moved on, no one would notice or care.

18 minutes ago, ort said:

I don't know what this is and I don't really care, but it seems pretty funny also.

Also, there is a difference between people saying mean things about you on the internet and people creating completely fake posts with your name on them, so I don't think we can dunk on him for that. Still, he is a dumbass... because if he just ignored it and moved on, no one would notice or care.

It is as simple as he wanted people to notice. Because if people notice than he can proclaim he is a victim of the left trying to destroy him, or something like that.