I'm probably going to need some help again

DPCyric

I hate to ask but the past few months have been a trainwreck and now I am sitting the hospital waiting on X-ray results. I fell on the ice and I am pretty sure my hip is broken. Anyone interested in buying a 65 inch LG B9 OPED? Results just came back hip is broken surgery tomorrow. 

• Sad 2

8 hours ago, DPCyric said:

I hate to ask but the past few months have been a trainwreck and now I am sitting the hospital waiting on X-ray results. I fell on the ice and I am pretty sure my hip is broken. Anyone interested in buying a 65 inch LG B9 OPED? Results just came back hip is broken surgery tomorrow. 

Sorry to hear about your hip. I already bought 2 65 inch OLEDS because of a moving accident. I can't buy another. Good luck!

A better idea would be to set up a go fund me page. I mean how much would you seriously get for a used television? Then there’s the issue with packaging it up safely and shipping it. Sorry to hear about your hip though. Hope your surgery and rehabilitation both go well. 

9 hours ago, DPCyric said:

How much do those cost?

On 2/23/2021 at 6:41 AM, Biggie said:

A better idea would be to set up a go fund me page. I mean how much would you seriously get for a used television? Then there’s the issue with packaging it up safely and shipping it. Sorry to hear about your hip though. Hope your surgery and rehabilitation both go well. 

Thanks! So I broke the hip clean through at the joint and they are going to try to save the bone but might have to replace it. Funding wise I think I will be able to manage... however I am going to use my time off to rebuild my drop shipping site to American distributors and design some shirts online. The shirts 80% of the profits will be going to charity and my webstore I will be selling stuff below the market average. My intent is to follow up with youtube videos and Twitch streaming to build multiple revenue sources with cross promotion while trying to make a positive impact in the world.

• Like 2

I think I am working things out on immediate cash concerns might do a gofundme later. Might just need help getting my website off the ground sounds like going back to work will be a long time from now. There is a 25% chance that I'm going to have to get the hip replaced if it doesn't heal right.

Edit: I am out of surgery btw.

I started a GoFundMe: 

54970922_1614553131167600_r.jpeg
WWW.GOFUNDME.COM

On February the 22nd I was delivering food for DoorDash when I slipp… Anthony McCord needs your support for Anthony broke his hip working and needs your help!

I thought I was going to get help another way but that didn't pan out. Any help at all would be great even if it's just sharing this with someone who might help.

P.S. please focus on the photobombing cat and not how bad I look right now :|

2 hours ago, DPCyric said:

I started a GoFundMe: 

54970922_1614553131167600_r.jpeg
WWW.GOFUNDME.COM

On February the 22nd I was delivering food for DoorDash when I slipp… Anthony McCord needs your support for Anthony broke his hip working and needs your help!

I thought I was going to get help another way but that didn't pan out. Any help at all would be great even if it's just sharing this with someone who might help.

P.S. please focus on the photobombing cat and not how bad I look right now :|

Just donated to ya!

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

I need to say thanks again for the help I still haven't received a paycheck because the company handling my FMLA is completely fucking incompetent. Fortunately I should have it all straightened out now and might get my short term disability today 😪

52 minutes ago, DPCyric said:

I need to say thanks again for the help I still haven't received a paycheck because the company handling my FMLA is completely fucking incompetent. Fortunately I should have it all straightened out now and might get my short term disability today 😪

Good luck! I hope everything works out for you.

• 2 months later...

Just a quick update at the doctor's office now they did fresh x-rays and the doctor said he is very happy with how the bone is healing. He thinks I won't need a replacement hip which is exciting! I really was dreading another surgery and being off even longer. However I am off work for 3 more months :epilepsy: I am excited and concerned :lol:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

The Kim Karsashian Hollywood game is 7 years old today! Just telling you because you're the board's gatcha man!

Oh... I got into real life Gacha and bought some crypto currency yesterday! Please invest heavily in CRO and SHIB so I can strike it rich :pray:

• 1 month later...

Could everyone share my campaign with their friends and family? I had to take an animal to the vet this month and my short term disability check this week is held up pending paperwork from the slow ass doctor :/ Would be much appreciated thanks!

14 minutes ago, DPCyric said:

Could everyone share my campaign with their friends and family? I had to take an animal to the vet this month and my short term disability check this week is held up pending paperwork from the slow ass doctor :/ Would be much appreciated thanks!

@AnonyteamsYou seeing this shit? ^

10 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Shared on my Facebook and I'll be more than happy to help out again!

I would appreciate it but I'm going to have to make some arrangement to pay you back because you have really helped me a lot already.