Today I literally get to sit on my ass and do nothing at work making double time

best3444

2 hours ago, best3444 said:

I'm confused on why I'm horny. I've been dead sexually for months now. 

As for the children comment. It's not funny or clever to keep saying that. It's stupid and so ignorant to say about someone. 

23 hours ago, best3444 said:

In this section of the forum anything goes.  

3 minutes ago, Joe said:

Not harassing someone about liking teenage kids/children etc. That's just uncalled for. There is playin around then there is just stupid bullshit like that. That's why I ignore her. She's extremely toxic and cruel. You guys can kiss her ass everyday but not me.

1 minute ago, best3444 said:

Not harassing someone about liking teenage kids/children etc. That's just uncalled for. There is playin around then there is just stupid bullshit like that. That's why I ignore her. She's extremely toxic and cruel. You guys can kiss her ass everyday but not me.

Making fun of a recovering addict is not playing around. You reap what you sow, buddy.

4 minutes ago, best3444 said:

He does have a point @Joe.  Best isn't a pedophile. But lets be real, you are a racist pos and Fizzle is a coke loving genital warts type dude.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Joe said:

Being unemployed is not as fun as it seemed at first lol.

I had a blast for the first couple weeks. Then I realized drinking a fifth of whiskey and watching TV all day is probably not a viable long term strategy. When I got laid off a second time I was better prepared. I had a schedule, plans, dedicated time for things like music practice and reading - it was a fucking blast. 

Going back to work the first time was a breath of fresh air, like when you got back from summer as a kid and got to show everyone your new jordans and shit. Going back the second time fucking sucked, like when you got back from summer and realized you have to do homework again.

2 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

I had a blast for the first couple weeks. Then I realized drinking a fifth of whiskey and watching TV all day is probably not a viable long term strategy. When I got laid off a second time I was better prepared. I had a schedule, plans, dedicated time for things like music practice and reading - it was a fucking blast. 

Going back to work the first time was a breath of fresh air, like when you got back from summer as a kid and got to show everyone your new jordans and shit. Going back the second time fucking sucked, like when you got back from summer and realized you have to do homework again.

I remember really enjoying the 3 weeks I didn’t have a job when I moved to the city I now live in. I literally just wakes around the town, exercised a lot, joined a new rugby team and caught up on about 3 games an a few series. By the end though I was definitely looking forward to starting work - now I get to enjoy the fun of summer holidays every year! 

25 minutes ago, best3444 said:

All I did was post a jordan gif after he said he hasn't used cocaine in a few years. That's hardly comparable to saying someone likes children/kids. 

It’s okay Best. @Joedoesn’t like you because you are white. It’s not personal it’s just racist. 

17 hours ago, TheLeon said:

I wish I had a job where I could just sit around being a D1Pshit. 

A big majority of the people I work with are on their phone all day long. They get paid well, too. Working for the State you literally have to kill someone to get fired. That's after your 6 month probationary time. During those 6 months if you sneeze wrong they can fire you. Once you pass that, smooth sailing for 30+ yrs. I'm going on 14 yrs with the State March 19th. I'm 39 now so I'll have roughly 30yrs with the state and retire at 60.