Have you had any bad experiences with USPS lately?

DarkStar189

We all know the trouble the United States Postal Service has had lately. Have you been directly affected by this? My grandmother paid her Discover card by mail last month and they never received the check. My dad sent in a car payment by check that was never received. Yesterday I got a Christmas card in the mail that our friend said they dropped in the mail December 8th. Hoping if anyone here is doing any important business you have better luck. 

32 minutes ago, DarkStar189 said:

We all know the trouble the United States Postal Service has had lately. Have you been directly affected by this? My grandmother paid her Discover card by mail last month and they never received the check. My dad sent in a car payment by check that was never received. Yesterday I got a Christmas card in the mail that our friend said they dropped in the mail December 8th. Hoping if anyone here is doing any important business you have better luck. 

Not recently, but back in April I mailed my rent check to my landlord from Jersey to California a week before it was due and they never got it. I overnighted another check to them which they recieved... they then got my original check three weeks later :| I haven't had any issues since. I think it depend s on what part of the country you're in... I was talking to a buddy of mine who is in Detroit and he said mail there is abysmal. Whoch makes sense since Michigan was a battleground state.

2 hours ago, Iculus said:

A few. I've encountered those in traditional retail far more frequently than I have at Amazon.

Several years ago I took a picture of a pile of blue pallets at my work and put it on flickr. Sometime after I noticed someone favorited it. All his pictures were just pictures of a bunch of blue pallets. There's truly a fetish out there for everyone!