Saturday, January 16
LA Rams LA Rams (10-6)   4:35pm ET
FOX
Green Bay Packers Green Bay Packers (13-3)
Baltimore Ravens Baltimore Ravens (11-5)   8:15pm ET
NBC
Buffalo Bills Buffalo Bills (13-3)  

Sunday, January 17
Cleveland Browns Cleveland Browns (11-5)   3:05pm ET
CBS
Kansas City Chiefs Kansas City Chiefs (14-2)  
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Tampa Bay Buccaneers (11-5)    6:40pm ET
FOX
New Orleans Saints New Orleans Saints (12-4)   

I'm sure people will show up closer to game time. :p

As for your Hockey topic, wish I could participate but I haven't watched a lick of hockey and I really only watched the Stanley Cup last year.

Slightly disappointed you didn't use the hockey prefix when you made the topic though. It would be the only one on the board!

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I'm sure people will show up closer to game time. :p

As for your Hockey topic, wish I could participate but I haven't watched a lick of hockey and I really only watched the Stanley Cup last year.

Slightly disappointed you didn't use the hockey prefix when you made the topic though. It would be the only one on the board!

You want m to use prefixes?

I can't stop my Betamax from flashing "12:00", but you want me to do that technological yoga?!

I will try and fix if I can, later.  

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Slug said:

I think I'm most looking forward to Ravens @ Bills.  That has the potential to be the best game of the weekend.

Edit: That sounds dumb.  They all have "the potential to be the best game of the weekend".  It's the one I think will be.

It certainly has the potential for the most exciting game to watch to watch from an offensive standpoint in any case. :p

9 hours ago, BuckFly said:

OK.  There it is.  Let’s see who it is next week.

Edit: Bills 7-2 this year against teams with 10 wins or more.

My heart wants the Browns to win this week.  But, there is a very good reason that the Chiefs are 10 point favourites.

I also want the Bills to win next week....  But...  

5 minutes ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

My heart wants the Browns to win this week.  But, there is a very good reason that the Chiefs are 10 point favourites.

I also want the Bills to win next week....  But...  

KC are the defending world champions and may be again this year. As well they have the best player in the nfl and they are worthy of respect.

...but I am just not afraid of them, and nobody should be, including the browns. I just don’t think they are that scary, or at least haven’t been for some time. 

1 hour ago, BuckFly said:

KC are the defending world champions and may be again this year. As well they have the best player in the nfl and they are worthy of respect.

...but I am just not afraid of them, and nobody should be, including the browns. I just don’t think they are that scary, or at least haven’t been for some time. 

IMHO, the 5 best teams in football right now are the Chiefs, Bills, Saints, Bucs and Packers.  Chiefs beat the Bills/Saints/Bucs this year.  I'm not sure what a "scary" team looks like but...  Chiefs had one of the hardest schedules in football, and only lost one competitive game all year (and probably should have won that one too).  They look hard to beat.

5 hours ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

IMHO, the 5 best teams in football right now are the Chiefs, Bills, Saints, Bucs and Packers.  Chiefs beat the Bills/Saints/Bucs this year.  I'm not sure what a "scary" team looks like but...  Chiefs had one of the hardest schedules in football, and only lost one competitive game all year (and probably should have won that one too).  They look hard to beat.

Funny thing is I kept hearing from the national talking heads this past week that Baltimore was “scary”.