3060ti + i7 4790k enough for Cyberpunk on ultra with 60fps at 1080p?

My current rig has an i7 4790k with a 1060 6gb with 16gb ram. I'm gonna be refreshing this best buy page trying to get a gigabyte 3060ti oc. I'm wondering if the i7 4790k would hold things back enough to where the gpu upgrade wouldnt be worth it. If i can get atleast very high settings without my 4790k bringing my fps down below 60 at 1080p, im gonna buy this gpu if i can. I will upgrade the cpu, mobo, ram later on. Just thinking if my cpu is enough for very high settings staying above 60...

oooh shit, looking at that chart, if it's reliable, im just barely perfect for the RT minimum 1080p. TY sir. I know it's a crapshoot, but im gonna give myself a damn headache trying to get this 3060ti.

I will be pissed if they don't release it until tonight or some shit. Why can't they just release the damn thing at a certain time without all the guesswork. Wish me luck!!

1 hour ago, MeatAndPotatoes said:

oooh shit, looking at that chart, if it's reliable, im just barely perfect for the RT minimum 1080p. TY sir. I know it's a crapshoot, but im gonna give myself a damn headache trying to get this 3060ti.

I will be pissed if they don't release it until tonight or some shit. Why can't they just release the damn thing at a certain time without all the guesswork. Wish me luck!!

You could probably max it at 1080p with a 3060 TI.

BUT, bad news, most retailers sold out this morning.

what the fuck best buy? it's been over 30 hours, what do you call "coming soon"? I doubt i'll even be able to get that 3060ti when you decide to sell it since it'll be gone in seconds. But i gotta sleep and this isnt fair u assholes. I dont want to pay $400 for a damn 2060, but i really want to play cyberpunk properly at launch. :tired: I don't think my 1060 is gonna suffice

9 hours ago, BlueAngel said:

I have a 4790k at 4.6GHz and just bought a 2060 to hold me over until the 3 series is actually available I paid $349 at microcenter. I went from medium/high settings in RDR2 a highly GPU limited game with my RX580 8GB to Ultra settings everything maxed at 1080p and I haven't had a drop below 60fps from what I can tell. I think you'll be fine if you went with a 2060. Btw throw a little oc on that 4790k, go to bios set multi to 44 on all cores and forget about it.

If you bought an EVGA card you could just do their step-up program and basically pay the difference in price for the 30xx card you want and you’ll have it in 4-6 weeks. 

12 minutes ago, MeatAndPotatoes said:

being that newegg and other sites have already had and obviously sold out this card in milliseconds, i kinda know damn-well best buy has had this card in stock and is allowed to sell it. I'm just wondering what the fuck their plans are for actually releasing it(if you will) on their site at this point.

They have released it , its just sold out