NFL Week 11 - Adam Gase Still Has a Job

Keyser_Soze

NFL memo says all NFL teams to operate under intensive COVID-19 protocols

Details of the intensive protocols include:

A requirement that all meetings be held virtually or in the largest possible indoor space, provided such space has been inspected and approved by the NFL and the NFLPA.

Grab-and-go meal service in team cafeterias.

Limited time spent in locker rooms -- less than 15 minutes per person per session, with sessions scheduled so as to minimize the number of people in the locker room at one time.

Masks or league-approved Oakley helmet face shields at all times in every part of the facility, including on the practice field.

"Double PPE" during medical treatment for the patient and the provider -- i.e., a player receiving treatment for an injury must wear both a mask and a face shield during that treatment and so must the doctor or trainer performing the treatment.

A limit of 10 players and five coaches at any one time in the weight room, regardless of the size of the room.

4 hours ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

I really don't understand the Patriots.  One week they look like Patriots of old, the next week they look like they could be in the NFC East.

That was uncalled for, A.S.  Sure, slam them when they are down, but you don’t have to be insulting.

...4 teams...within a half game of each other...and the team in first is 3-6-1.  Crazy.

Wow.  What a game.  As a Raiders fan:

The Offence

The Raiders offfence has officially arrived.  They have had some good games this year, but that was the BEST I have seen them play -- particularly the pass offence.  After some real sketchy OL combos early in the season, Brandon Parker and Denzelle Good looked solid in pass protection.

The Defence

Raiders fans have pointed at lots of things to blame for the Raiders losing -- the two Agholor drops, PI calls (both the bullshit one on Arnette, and the non-call that got Gruden the Unsportsmanlike flag), the decision to kick a FG on 4th and 1.  The real issues is the Raiders defence -- they were terrible.  Yes, missing Ferrell was an issue -- but most of the players who missed practice this week were not starters.  Missed assignments (on the final touchdown, how does Abram make the decision to abandon his quarter and let Kelce get open?).  They let KC walk up and down the field.

20 hours ago, BuckFly said:

The Bills lost to the Chiefs and beat the Raiders.

...and the Raiders are the team, if given the choice, I just DON’T want to play again.

I want no part of you guys, Absolut. Nope.  That is a dangerous team laying in the woods in the AFC.

Thanks.  IMHO, the Raiders offence deserves what you're saying...  The defence.....

15 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Mahomes is so good that he's forgotten when everyone is talking about MVP.

I may be a Carr stan, but I think Carr played better than Mahomes last night.  But you're right, so far this season Mahomes should probably be the MVP.