If you REALLY want to help me, here's how to do it!

Commissar SFLUFAN

Over the last few days, several of you have generously approached me as to how you could contribute to the rebooting of the site after our recent "disaster".  I have greatly appreciated those offers and taken them to heart, and have come up with this idea of how you can best help me for these next few days.

Many of you are very active on the various online gaming services: Steam, XBL, PSN, Battle.net, and whatever the hell Nintendo has.  Because of this, you naturally play with D1P members who you've known since the site began and have been active right up until the calamity a couple of weeks ago and they may not be aware that we're back online.  If you want to help me, then PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD to them that we're operational again and to get in touch with me to re-establish their accounts.

Tell them to message me via Facebook or Twitter, or if they really want to get wild n' crazy, to join our Discord server.  The links for these things are below:

https://www.facebook.com/dayonepatch/

https://twitter.com/dayonepatch

Discord invite:

https://discord.gg/jzw5rgY

There's only so much I can do by myself to let people know that we're back, so that's why I'm asking for your help!  This is the VERY best way you can help me out! 

Thanks a bunch, guys!

29 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Actually I thought of @NeoJoe but figured he was one of the chosen.

It's an ongoing joke we have that they always forget to include me in counts for things. I die inside a little each time but I laugh with them cause I don't want them to feel bad. :cry:

:p

1 hour ago, NeoJoe said:

Ditto @Nokra !! :hug:

BTW: Is there a way to get our original joined date?

That might be a bit difficult as I manually recreated your account as opposed to uploading it from the old database.  I'll see what I can come up with but I don't think that's possible without creating a new account with the original date.

2 hours ago, SFLUFAN said:

That might be a bit difficult as I manually recreated your account as opposed to uploading it from the old database.  I'll see what I can come up with but I don't think that's possible without creating a new account with the original date.

Totally not a big deal at all so no worries! :)